Do you have a favorite "trick"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you have a favorite "trick"?

Mine is one that I do on a Wake map that is not very populated. I don't know why but this makes me laugh every time.

Everybody on the Chinese team usually spawns at the airfield and the US team usually goes for one of the two spawn points farthest away from there. So, at the very start of the round I spawn at the North point on the island as an engineer. I run over to the tank, go prone and place a single mine right in front of one of the tracks. Then I just kind of hang around waiting for the US guys to arrive. I let them see me "run away" around the building. Without fail, they rush to the tank and hop in ready to crush me. BOOM. +1 Defending flag, +2 for the kill.

I know it's kind of cheesy but it really makes me laugh. (Especially if I get the same guy with the exact same setup at the beginning of the next round)

Re: Do you have a favorite "trick"?

My favorite stupid stunt is road killing people with transport choppers.

I managed to nail 3 guys in a row during one round. I was amazed that they didn't turn around when they heard a chopper coming.

Comment

My trick is when i join a server on the USA team with a carrier, i switch sides. My scores turn out a lot better.

Comment

Mine is shooting people out of copters:

True story: My moment of glory, I hear a huge crunching sound and turn around to see a blackhawk literally scraping the ground (Sparks were flying) going at me. It knocks down 2 people, and comes for me, I think...no way its going to get here, but i panic and let loose one random shot with my M95...and blows the head off the pilot.

Comment

Mine is killing enemy blackhawks by giving them a bump from ontop with the Z-8. :P

Comment

Flying jets through the lower dam flag/tunnel on Kubra. It gets rid of pretty much every pilot I've seen, not to mention it's very funny if you happen to see a full buggy driving into the tunnel, you fly through and drop a bomb on top of it, and fly off again in under half a second, leaving your victims completely confused

Another thing I love doing is to get on my messing about account on Wake, and get in the J10. Instead of taking off, I'll hold the throttle at about 100 and slowly DRIVE across the entire island, running over about 20 teammates before actually getting to the end

Comment

Sneaking into the Chinese bases and placing a C4 pack on each jet. Sucker flies off, wait 5 seconds, CLICK, rinse and repeat.

Sabotaging enemy vehicles like chcknbone does, except even to jets. "Sure, go ahead and grab the jeep/tank/APC. I'll wait right here for you to take me out." Works even better when you taunt him with pistol shots and run off so he's fixated on you and doesn't see the mines.

Comment

I guess my only real trick is the only way i know to easily get back at a tker without actually getting a minus score. (normally when i get tked its for a plane or helo). Just when you respawn wait until they die then when they come back to wait for the plane/chopper whatever just get in a buggy and run them over, but just before you hit them jump out. You get them back, get whatever vheicle it was in the first place, and no minus score.

Comment

Basic when flying on ghost town in a transport helicopter and being chased by an attack helicopter trick.

This only works if the opposing teams transport copter is up and it's even better if it's full. I find the enemys transport while it's in air. I get super close, basicly on top of it. I then start to land on it it when the attack chopper starts firing. If it works the chopter will kill you but the resulting explosion kills the copter below giving you a few kills and the attack chopter a few team kills.....

Boy does it **** off a few fliers.

Comment

Originally posted by p0is0n
                    I guess my only real trick is the only way i know to easily get back at a tker without actually getting a minus score. (normally when i get tked its for a plane or helo). Just when you respawn wait until they die then when they come back to wait for the plane/chopper whatever just get in a buggy and run them over, but just before you hit them jump out. You get them back, get whatever vheicle it was in the first place, and no minus score.
                    You actually get -2 for team for that.

Comment

My best trick is a. doing bomb runs upside down (not a big deal ) and b. doing a 500-600 ft helo drop (opening the chute at 5 ft) behind the enemy base and knife at LEAST 3 people.

Comment

Hiding in that little indent into the buildings on karkand near the entrance into the hotel alley, immediatley after the tin fence, with my knife and stab any USMC who run past without clearing it. Which is actually pretty much everyone...

Comment

I love flying around a map in a FAV, cutting tight turns. WHen I try and jump out I get owned by the buggy, it's the best.

Comment

Originally posted by Ghilleman
                            Hiding in that little indent into the buildings on karkand near the entrance into the hotel alley, immediatley after the tin fence, with my knife and stab any USMC who run past without clearing it. Which is actually pretty much everyone...
                            Hey, do you think that would work for me to get my vet knife badge?

Comment

well, it helped me get my basic. Just gotta be good at hitting moving targets.

Comment

Working...
                              X