Do you have a favorite "trick"?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you have a favorite "trick"?

My favorite thing to do is sneaking up on someone and spotting them a split second before I knife them.

Comment

When a "skilled" pilot starts going in circles so he cant get locked, i pull up do a back loop and when i come back im straight behind and fire away

Comment

Stealing enemy armor when the guy I is actually repairing it :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
          When a "skilled" pilot starts going in circles so he cant get locked, i pull up do a back loop and when i come back im straight behind and fire away
          I'm not alone :|:

*misses 1.12*

Comment

Re: Do you have a favorite &quot;trick&quot;?

this was a couple of patches ago...was at airport when some dude jumps in a jet and attempts to shoot me running across runway.. he hits the afterbrurner and takes off...just after he leaves the ground I jump up and throw a c-4 patch which stick to the jets bottom...click...and what a nice fireworks display it was...of course the jet respawned, I c4 it again, waited on same guy to get in... click again...this went on and on... some people are clueless

Comment

i do that to choppers all the time

Comment

My favorite trick is also in kubra dam, its when im over the US airfield, then if some one starts chasing me i fly down low and go through the canion and under the bridge, then i pull a hard left, swoop by the collums and fly into the tunnel going as fast as i can. so far i have managed to do all of the stunts on kubra dam that i have seen in videos.
                True story, i did my favorite trick, went trough the tunnel, and... dam he's still on me with missiles locked! no wait! its an anti air thats on me now!.. i wonder what hapened to the other pilot? *checks ~ button for all messages and sees the pilot name next to is no more.

Comment

Anybody ever snipe from the 1/2 sunken ship on Wake?

You need a helo to get on there but the surrounding "line of sight" is pretty darn good. Plus, not one person for the whole round looked for me out there (admittedly I never look out at the thing either for a sniper either).

Comment

[QUOTE=Wargimp]My favorite stupid stunt is road killing people with transport choppers.

I did that once to a squadmember by accident ><
                    he wasnt happy

Comment

Killing people with a Defibrilator or Knife.. And standing on people then shout commands place a 'nade right on them and then run away..

- Komet

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                        Dude, that move is great, i learned it quick and it owns 90% of the pilots i fly against ... great trick...

My fav trick tho is placing clays in the back of hummers or DPV's, and when i use my 2 clays i lay down in the back (without getting actually getting in a seat) of the hummer and knifing or pistole people

Comment

You get into the heli with someone else and a guy misses out and gets ****ed and decides he's going to put C4 on the heli then blow you up mid-flight. I alt-tab out of BF2 into BF2CC and ban his ass permanently before he blows it.

Or the guy that snipers someone out of the jet and whilst he's all chuffed with himself I alt-tab out into BF2CC and ban his ass too.

Comment

Saw someone mention Kubra Dam, loved that Mine 2 vid with the guy not only flying under the damn but UPSIDE down under it! Mint.

Comment

Place C4 on a Vodnik, drive it to the somewhere near the enemy base, park it and hide. When the vehicle disappears from the mini-map, that means the enemy is onboard. Push the trigger and reap the points. Boom!

Comment

When I hop into a chopper and some sniper with an M95 looks at me I missile his ass and then hop out next to him, wait 13 seconds and revive him, then quickly take out my G36E and kill him. Wait 13 more seconds and revive him, then kill him again and repeat until he leaves.

Comment

Working...
                                X