A Decent Player is...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: A Decent Player is...

After reading all these...I guess I'm a decent player. you guys hit most of the important ones already.

A decent player knows when to get out of a c4 car.

A decent player doesn't hop on or in front of a jet as it takes off

A decent player doesn't insta-punish a teamkill when it is their fault. (darting in front of a tank, car while it's going full speed)

A decent player chooses his battles wisely. (no point shooting at a tank with a sniper kit)

A decent player is thankful for the times medics, engineers and support players help them out

Comment

Originally posted by [47R]Saureco
      A decent player is:

4. Someone who will not stack a team with his clan. An honorable clan spreads its players even over a pub, not stacked on one side to "own" a bunch of unorganized PFCs.

6. Someone who TALKS to his commander and squadmates. Typing is half way there, but silence is for jerks and idiots.

8. Someone who abstains from unnecessary swearing, name calling, and racist/derogatory remarks. You may be anonymous, but you can still be a civil stranger.
      I think those are very good ones.

1.) If one team has pilots and the other team does not, a decent player would either a.) stop flying or b.) switch sides so both teams would have air support.

2.) A decent player does not say 'bs', 'wtf', or 'ghey' every time that they get killed.

Comment

Originally posted by Consultant01
        The person who recognizes an accidental TK and forgives it.

The person who guards you while you repair your vehicle rather than stealing it.

The person who recognizes that you are doing really well in the Tank and gets in it when it spawns so he can save it for you until you can make your way to that part of the map. (Actually had a guy do this once, it was awesome)
        lmao you JOHN J RAMBO you.
        take it your one of the players that crys when some one jumps in the tank then when your repairin it?
        easy go some were out of th way an repair saves you cryin over it then.

Comment

A decent player is a 100% Teamplayer.

One that adjusts to the combat situation as needed and not just playing to get the gold medal.

I'll take a squad full of average players who will work as a squad over a couple of high scoring players who you never see (only as a green dot on the Mini Map) the whole game.

Comment

Originally posted by cybercrow
            lmao you JOHN J RAMBO you.
            take it your one of the players that crys when some one jumps in the tank then when your repairin it?
            easy go some were out of th way an repair saves you cryin over it then.
            Fairly obvious you're not a 'decent player' then... You shouldn't have to protect a vehicle you're repairing from your own troops, and it doesn't matter where it is. The only exception would be if you were actually under fire.

The most annoying thing is that the t*ats who do this usually get themselves killed after about 10 seconds anyway, as there's a strong correlation between being an ignorant git and a being a useless git.

Comment

A decent player...hmm...I see more not so decent players but now and then I come across guys who do some of the above decent player characteristics

Comment

Working...
              X