New 1.3 awards requirements?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: New 1.3 awards requirements?

isn't it because they usually come out on Tuesdays? darn.. I'm driving my fiancee back to Philly for a week!!!!AAARGH!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
      Thats seems pretty possible but how do you know for that sure??!
      moehahaha ... you'll see I'm right, don't know the exact hour tough :cry:

Comment

Well, I'm not goin to have my fingers crossed.

Comment

i didnt even know that they were changing them some are for the better some for the worse

Comment

If its hot on the 23rd, we can expect to see leaks any moment now, looking forward to it

Comment

I like these new changes =D

Frankly, I'm not surprised by them either. Think about it.

-Currently, it would take the average player another year or two to get every single badge. If you chronopad like MaxPower, then it's easy. But for normal players, no.

-EA sees this and thinks "hmm it will discourage new players from playing and keep people from getting 2142" so they tell DICE to change it

-These new requirements come with this patch so hardcore/mediumcore players can get all their awards before 2142 comes out (which will probably be delayed anyways)

It may suck for some people, but that's EA's prerogative.

Comment

well, i for one would like to get my 3 star general rank, sometime before 2008.

Besides, what ever happened to the magical sergeant maj of the core?

Comment

i was hoping that they would change the score gap between first sgt and sgt major

Comment

Originally posted by Stilla-Killa
                    i was hoping that they would change the score gap between first sgt and sgt major
                    I'd have to agree here. I for one FINALLY got promoted last week to Sgt. Maj. Though it was a tedious task that I had to complete, for the sake of others, especially non-hardcore players; they need to lower this. 30,000 points is a bit over the top. The only issue is they'd have to change the other ranks in order to make everything flow again . . .

Comment

Working...
                    X