• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Biggest pet peeve?

Originally posted by <sgt bilko>
    :laugh: that kinda sums it up for all of us I think

oh and for me commanders who don't do there job:cry:
    Squads who don't do thier job! It is infuriating when you order a squad to go and defend or move somewhere, but they've got other ideas, like going for easy points at the Hotel flag at Karkand.

Which, leads me to my other pet peeve, those same players that whore it up at the Hotel as MEC, and let all our flags go behind them on the east. There I am, ordering them, typing in cap's, "Defend north-eastern flags, for the love of god!". Nope.

Comment

BF2's ****ty single player options, lack of maps, re-sizeing of maps, no picking of numbers , no taste of unlockable weapons on single player general lack of any customable options.

...Not being able to play BF2 online.

Comment

having people start a mutiny vote at the start of a round, just because i'm commander and their not, and continue the votes the whole round

P.S. i dont whore commander, and my stats should prove that. i've been playing for a little over 200h, and i have about 10h as a commander

Comment

- Admins who kick you because you are better than them
          - People who purposely ignore you when you want a ride
          - Tank/APC whores
          - Medics who revive you right infront of a tank
          - People who "E fight" for jets/helicopters
          - Trash talking
          - People who call you a n00b when you killed them fair and square

I could go on and on but I'll stop here. Don't get me wrong people, I love Battlefield 2. Even though many things annoy me about it I love the game and will continue to love it.

Comment

ppl who take teh plane
            so i end up m95ing them

or ppl who tk me for stuFF
            so i end up killing them and reviving them repeatedly

Comment

- I'm on my way to cap a flag. To get there I've single handedly killed about 4 people, and am in position to cap. The flag is going down and I'm about to neutralize it and then the red artillery icon appear right on top of you on the mini-map. Subsitiute red artillery icon with bombs or rockets from helos.

- You're running to another flag. No one's in sight. *Bam* you get shot and you're dead. TKed. The @$$hat then spams I'm sorry in hopes of not getting punished. I punish anyway (becuase I'm annoyed) and then the @$$hat in question proceeds to get mad. "It was clearly an accident" they'll say. Yeah, so was my hitting the Page Down key. Sorry doesn't account for your stupidity nor does it make the respawn timer count down any faster.

- People who call for a medic then run away from the medics who are trying to help them.

Comment

Originally posted by Myschief
                -

- People who call for a medic then run away from the medics who are trying to help them.
                Ohhh brother does this one chap my......
                This inspired me to devise a wicked method of dealing with the reluctant patients.when the retreating patient won't stop I start tossing med kits when I'm near enemy positons so they can hear me.Then I run away to safe distance and watch as he turns back to pick up a med kit.Gets killed by the enemy looking for me.I nade them and catch back up with my squad.I've noticed that most of the runners have half bar or more.

Comment

Working...
                X