Biggest pet peeve?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Biggest pet peeve?

Wow nothing bothers me more then tank whore, every time i see them rollin down the road i get ****ed and think that there is nothing but a little n00b in there trying to get some easy kills. Even for those who dont tank camp i still have no respect.

Re: Biggest pet peeve?

people who "e" fight for jets all round long on the carrier until they bleed to death

Comment

I have several.
      - Jets who use bombs on single people, namely me. Seriously, the reload time on the bombs is just too small, so theres no insentive to conserve said bombs.
      - Base rapers.
      - Dolphin divers.
      - People who you seemingly hit about six or so times with a gun then they turn around and single shot your brains out.
      - My inability to preform any of the actions stated above.

Comment

anyone that pwns me...

Comment

People who punish for accidental TKs or for ones that are their own fault. IE Running in front of a plane... hmm real smart eh?

Comment

People who make me tk them. If you see me standing with a M95 where the J10 spawns, don't come join the party.

Comment

My biggest pet peeve is BF2 itself. I don't think I have ever played a more aggravating and frustrating game than BF2 in my entire lifetime. The amount of things that tick me off about this game are just insane. Not only is the legitimate gameplay itself extremely frustrating at times (arty, claymores, whores) but throw in patches that adversly affect the game, RETARDED players, RETARDED server admins and you've got a concoction that will make anyones blood boil. Strangely enough if this were any other game I would have sold it long ago.

Comment

I have to say BF2 itself is the most annoying part of BF2, with all it's glitches and crap. The people and admins are much better than the CS fagfest.

Comment

people who complain about every single little thing they dont like with this game, and then after bitching to EA to change it they do.

Comment

Originally posted by i made you
                    The people and admins are much better than the CS fagfest.

No way, the players are way way worse in BF2. As a devoted CS player since the later beta days I can say that without a shadow of a doubt. There aren't many ways to annoy your teammates or other players in CS and whenever something new comes along it is removed by valve. Admins are universally bad in all games; I've had my fair share of obnoxious tyrannical administrations in my time. Oh yes I have...

Comment

Originally posted by Panzerfaust Monk
                      I have several.
                      - My inability to preform any of the actions stated above.
                      :laugh: that kinda sums it up for all of us I think

oh and for me commanders who don't do there job:cry:

Comment

When some tank kills me... and the 15 medics run to me, and revive me so the tank just sits there and kills me over and over and over, along with all the medics not smart enough to just let me die.

Comment

Originally posted by DeathByPanda
                          When some tank kills me... and the 15 medics run to me, and revive me so the tank just sits there and kills me over and over and over, along with all the medics not smart enough to just let me die.
                          You can leave your spawn menu open to prevent medics from reviving you

Comment

Originally posted by bitvomit
                            No way, the players are way way worse in BF2. As a devoted CS player since the later beta days I can say that without a shadow of a doubt. There aren't many ways to annoy your teammates or other players in CS and whenever something new comes along it is removed by valve. Admins are universally bad in all games; I've had my fair share of obnoxious tyrannical administrations in my time. Oh yes I have...
                            You must be playing on 2% of the servers I haven't played on which aren't full of 7 year olds running around with AWPs who haven't learned "owned" isn't pronounced "poned." I don't know what you mean by "something new... removed by valve" but it definitely isn't cheats. There are always bad admins but BF2's are much better. I've never been banned or kicked for any bs.

Comment

when there isnt a commander half of the round, you become commander people get mad at you for not giving them uav were they want it so they start mutiny votes......

Comment

Working...
                              X