• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: j10 whoring is cheating now?

Originally posted by vets.Sarge
    12-2 baseraping with a j-10?

I remember you saying that you were a semi-skilled pilot

rrright.
    look at the ticket count, the game just started. He didnt show us final score

If the rules of the server doesn't prohibit base raping so be it. People shouldnt whine about it cause they are in a no ruled server.If they don't like getting raped,simple solution,leave.

Comment

Originally posted by « R²» P§I
      look at the ticket count, the game just started. He didnt show us final score

If the rules of the server doesn't prohibit base raping so be it. People shouldnt whine about it cause they are in a no ruled server.If they don't like getting raped,simple solution,leave.
      I got like 135 for bronze medal. after that crash into the carrier i didnt get back to base raping fast enough and they capped a flag so i ignored the carrier entirely.

Comment

-moved to war tales-

I limit my J10 attacks no further out than arty island, gives them a chance to get off the boat and makes it more challenging to mop them all up. With a good team behind you, USMC will never get a flag anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by Pilo-II
          Baseraping ina J10? :laugh: you're crap!

And you still got a very low score? Even worse... you even suck at baseraping!
          :laugh: :laugh: my thoughts exactly :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by « R²» P§I
          lIf the rules of the server doesn't prohibit base raping so be it. People shouldnt whine about it cause they are in a no ruled server.If they don't like getting raped,simple solution,leave.
          True, lots of servers have "rules" but they rarely get enforced.

Comment

Working...
          X