j10 whoring is cheating now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• j10 whoring is cheating now?

So im on this 24/7 wake server. round starts. I jump in j10 and i base rape and essentially just whore it up.

the game goes on and on and i basically keep whoring. Then this newb TheNeighborsDog starts saying crap like im cheating.

The next round starts and I just be commander. He keeps then saying how im obviously cheating. How else could i have a score without any kills or deaths.

Check out his score LOL.

0-0-0-18

So funny. The idiot doesnt have a clue about anything.

Re: j10 whoring is cheating now?

So......why baserape in the J10? Sure, if you were in the F35 becuase you have no chance against it in the air. But raping things that are already 100x worse than your aircraft, things that you can kill in one strafing run once they've left the carrier (Blackhawk, the stupid rubber boat etc..).

The commander thing was stupid. Have to call him an idiot for that.

Comment

People like you ruin a great game like bf2, i'm always up for a challange, but base raping dicks like you **** me off! you cant get your points any other way than in a j10 because your to unskilled a plane to use any other!

you suck!!!! go and die!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by DeVilish
        People like you ruin a great game like bf2, i'm always up for a challange, but base raping dicks like you **** me off! you cant get your points any other way than in a j10 because your to unskilled a plane to use any other!

you suck!!!! go and die!!!!!!
        I would have to agree :laugh:

Comment

base raping the carrier with a J10 is basicly advertising to the world you lack testicles

Comment

First Of All I Hate Base Rapers And Consider Them *******. Its Just About As Bad As Stat Padding...base Raping Takes No Skill Because When You Spawn The Individual Base Raping Knows Where You Are Before You Do....

Comment

Baseraping ina J10? :laugh: you're crap!

And you still got a very low score? Even worse... you even suck at baseraping!

Comment

12-2 baseraping with a j-10?

I remember you saying that you were a semi-skilled pilot

rrright.

Comment

have to admit hes an idiot! nd he "deserves to be banned nd die for real" lol but seriously the j10 requires little skill... as long as u turn wen u have an enemy on u (unlike the guys i kill in the j10 wen in a f35 with cannon lmao) ur singing!!

[HTML][/HTML]
                  Originally posted by vets.Sarge

rrright.
                  ^^ semi

Comment

baseraping isn't illegal, but it is ****ing annoying to an extent though! its a small server anyways, how about you at least let them get a flag or something...

Comment

[HTML][/HTML]
                      Originally posted by vets.Sarge

rrright.
                      ^^ semi skilled nd u ONLY got 12-2 omg u shuld get 40-2 not 12

Originally posted by 22viPer22
                      baseraping isn't illegal, but it is ****ing annoying to an extent though! its a small server anyways, how about you at least let them get a flag or something...
                      DONT baserape carrier. its the worst thing u can do to the other team. Then they have no chance (if ur ne good lol)

Comment

Originally posted by dindysport81
                        First Of All I Hate Base Rapers And Consider Them *******. Its Just About As Bad As Stat Padding...base Raping Takes No Skill Because When You Spawn The Individual Base Raping Knows Where You Are Before You Do....
                        And I Hate People Who Type Like This. Seriously, where the fuck did you learn to type???
                        But, guys, just rofl at the idiot who had 0 for 18. Lmao, cant even get the purple heart!
                        I usually base rape when I am bored and US has no bases. It cheers me up.

Comment

Whats up with the carrier in that screen shot? see through?

Comment

Originally posted by Crow32

Whats up with the carrier in that screen shot? see through?
                            It's because he must of crashed into the carrier killing him.

Base raping the carrier is unessasarry (sp?) but whatever floats your boat. I don't do it mainly because its boring not having a challenge, hell I like to let the USMC capture some of our flags if im on the PLA, so the game lasts longer.

Ive gone like 65 kills 0 deaths in the jet without touching the carrier, oh and thats on a 24 man server.

Comment

Here's a tissue for all you crying about base raping? Its a war game. Would you rather the enemy give you a chance to get out of your base? Stop crying its a valid tactic, and if you blow so bad you cant take out the person(s) base raping then switch servers or teams or games. To come to a forums to cry about how you got raped by base rapers or bunny hoppers or anything other then cheaters is rather pathetic and laughed at by the competition community. To the rest of you who can take the base raping and switch strats and how you play to kill the base raper or become the base raper.. kudos you adapted to BF2.

Comment

Working...
                              X