Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What's after AF?

Originally posted by Glenmore
    I am holding out for Canadian Forces, featuring the 'charm' class where we disarm enemies with idle chit-chat then render them harmless with Canadian beer drinking games and deadly poutine bloat. Also, the addition of deadly 'highway snowplow' ("This is no featherduster I am drivin'") tank class and kamakazi helicopter brigade, which actually launches choppers from catipults at enemy forces, should be devistating. Randomly exploding submarines are also an option: bring your snorkel.
    LOL...awesome ideas...I just thought that maybe there would also be the McPot Class...where you would throw a Pot grenade into the middle of everyone and they would all be attracted to it

Comment

The fact that the 1.3 patch is said to contain CO-OP support suggests to me that players will still be able to have a half decent game when the players stats server is turned off and ranked servers disappear.

What I would like to see is a favourite/best mod, say Forgotten Hope for instance turned into an "official" booster and can be played on ranked servers, with all new awards criteria enabled......

Comment

as much as i heard from EA Europe the guys at DICE stoped the Development of any further xpacks or Booster Packs for BF2 cause of BF2142......

lets hope they'll suprise us with something.....

Comment

Hmm just what i want to see, i bunch of pimply faced geeks pretending to be women, and trying to have sex with me on the battlefield. . . wait. This isnt really diffrent that teabagging someone is it ;p

Rev

Comment

Working...
          X