What's after AF?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's after AF?

Any ideas or rumors about what the next little xpack will be after AF? Or do you think that will be the last one until BF2142 is released?

Re: What's after AF?

Well BF2142 will be released at around the same time a new expansion pack would have been released.

Comment

waiting for a demo

Comment

Was hoping for maybe an Israeli Forces or maybe Australian Defence Forces (wishful thinking I know) booster, but I believe BF2 will not be supported after the AF booster and the 1.3 patch.....

Comment

Israeli forces would've been cool. I thought something with North Korea wold've been cool too---anyway your right----and I think EA/DICE are making a bad move 'cause BF2 still has a lot of potential with these mini packs-
          2142 will be a failure--I hope it succeeds---but it just doesn't add up

Comment

Originally posted by Beowulf(AUS)
            Was hoping for maybe an Israeli Forces or maybe Australian Defence Forces (wishful thinking I know) booster, but I believe BF2 will not be supported after the AF booster and the 1.3 patch.....
            I have that awful feeling also.... maybe 1.3 will be the ultimate patch like it's touted to be...

I doubt it though.

Comment

1.3 patch than AF, than 1.4 in half a year and than deep silence I think -.-

Comment

If EA were smart they would release another booster pack of 5 new maps including several with infantry only. You would think with the ranking system set up for you to take 2 years to obtain expert everything with honest play they may have that in mind..hopefully..but sofar mainly because of broken promises from the vanilla release and the fact you can only download the bossters their bosster sales were disapointing and some VP who screwed it up is covering his arse by saying the BF series is dead when in reality it is only choking on EA's mistakes ..we will have to see how it plays out...

Comment

You guys keep forgetting that this is EA games we are discussing here; the same company that is known for suckering people into buying the numerous Sims 2 expansion packs thinking they got the real thing. There's no doubt in my mind that there's gonna be more content on the way so long as BF2 doesn't die out.

Comment

Originally posted by Uber:Jagermeiter
                    Israeli forces would've been cool. I thought something with North Korea wold've been cool too---anyway your right----and I think EA/DICE are making a bad move 'cause BF2 still has a lot of potential with these mini packs-
                    2142 will be a failure--I hope it succeeds---but it just doesn't add up
                    I am holding out for Canadian Forces, featuring the 'charm' class where we disarm enemies with idle chit-chat then render them harmless with Canadian beer drinking games and deadly poutine bloat. Also, the addition of deadly 'highway snowplow' ("This is no featherduster I am drivin'") tank class and kamakazi helicopter brigade, which actually launches choppers from catipults at enemy forces, should be devistating. Randomly exploding submarines are also an option: bring your snorkel.

Comment

I think they should make a french forces....all their flags will start out white, you start with no weapons, and are unable to cap a flag

Comment

Originally posted by xxCaptainBlackxx
                        waiting for a demo
                        yea Demo

when was demo for bf2 release how many monhts before full release

Comment

Originally posted by d3sc3n7j
                          I think they should make a french forces....all their flags will start out white, you start with no weapons, and are unable to cap a flag
                          They could, however, sink the Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior and would use parisian hookers to infect other soldiers with the clap.

Comment

They relelsed the demo about 2 weeks before the full release. Maybe the next one will be sooner?

Comment

Originally posted by Glenmore
                              They could, however, sink the Greenpeace ship Rainbow Warrior and would use parisian hookers to infect other soldiers with the clap.
                              Now that would work....You play as a hooker...the more you "rank" up, the better looking you are! AND! The more diseases you HAVE! WooT! MAKE THE MOD!

Comment

Working...
                              X