Soloing Heli Pilots are Lamers!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Soloing Heli Pilots are Lamers!

I hopped in a two-seat helicopter on an EA WC server last night. The pilot promptly flew to the edge of map so I was out of bounds. I died and was helpless to do anything about it.

I just want to say.. playing solo in a two seat helicopter is LAME! Killing your teammate in order to fly solo is even LAMER!

EA, the helicopter should receive damage for being out of bounds and not just the player. Just a thought.

Re: Soloing Heli Pilots are Lamers!

Yeah, Solo-Gunning is kinda' stupid. Yet, if you say somthing like that too loud the competitive community will hunt you down and lynch you. So, be carefull.

{WP}Paas

Comment

This IS being addressed in the upcoming patch, no more hovering the Gunner OOB to kill him.... this exploit has finnaly been plugged

Comment

Because you aren't good enough to do it and you get pwned.

Comment

Originally posted by NatureBoy_Wooo
          Way to whip out your e-pen1s, but no one's impressed so shut your hole. You know why people like you brag? It's all you have. Sad huh?

Comment

EVERYONE can solo heli pilot/gun, thats the point its TOO EASY (< is that obvious enough for your tiny mind

Comment

I will solo a chopper should there be no gunner nearby. Though I must admit that the only complaints I have gotten from doing so is from pilots who ram me, only to get one kill instead of two.

~Salad

Comment

Originally posted by parish
                Way to whip out your e-pen1s, but no one's impressed so shut your hole. You know why people like you brag? It's all you have. Sad huh?
                wow you just pwned him...nice job...

Comment

Originally posted by 4thebeavers
                  wow you just pwned him...nice job...
                  He came out of the gate insulting someone, I am tired of seeing it. Wasn't trying to start a war, just trying to shut him down.

Comment

Guys...this topic is flameworthy enough, keep it civil.

Yes, people who TK teammates out-of-bounds so they can hog a chopper solo are complete jerks..that's a given.

Comment

I just LOVE shooting yourkind down with my jet. Mmmmmmm... yummy.

On a more serious note. A bad gunner, and a bad pilot, for the chopper, both **** me off. I understand that sometimes youve got no alternative than to fly off alone. It goes to those idiots who like to tickle a tank with the 20mm cannon.

However, killing a pilot so you can whore it alone, is lame indeed.

Comment

Originally posted by Teaves
                        EVERYONE can solo heli pilot/gun, thats the point its TOO EASY (< is that obvious enough for your tiny mind
                        If everyone can do it then why do you care? It seems fair to me. No discrimination there.

Comment

Originally posted by TomGazpacho
                          I hopped in a two-seat helicopter on an EA WC server last night. The pilot promptly flew to the edge of map so I was out of bounds. I died and was helpless to do anything about it.

I just want to say.. playing solo in a two seat helicopter is LAME! Killing your teammate in order to fly solo is even LAMER!

EA, the helicopter should receive damage for being out of bounds and not just the player. Just a thought.
                          If anything, you should be mad at the pilot for being an ass... but you should be thankful that some people can SOLO as well as they can. Look at it this way: it's much better for you to have a competent solo pilot/gunner than have a good gunner with a bad pilot or the inverse situation. I understand your feelings and I'm sorry you had to experience this.

Originally posted by Teaves
                          Everyone can do it, but HOW WELL can you do so ? It's like saying "everyone can do arithmetics": some of us can do it much better and faster than you ever will, and that's the point.

Comment

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
                            I just LOVE shooting yourkind down with my jet. Mmmmmmm... yummy.
                            I don't think so Jack. I never get shot down by jets. Every now and then I will get a TV from the rear...

Comment

I would like to invite anyone that thinks using both seats of a chopper/bomber is cool, and reasonable, to get into their parents car (because there's no way they own their own, with this mentality), and alternating between trying to drive and be a passenger in the back seat in the same journey.

Try it sitting inthe drive way, to get a feel for it.

Comment

Working...
                              X