Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wish admins would practice what they preach!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wish admins would practice what they preach!

das wack yo

Comment

Originally posted by Endless954
      I find it hilarious that a BFROE admin comes in here, SPECIFICALLY says it IS padding, and yet y'all still insist it isn't...Indianscout himself just posted TODAY that random people agreeing to a knife round IS padding and you WILL risk being wiped for it.

What more proof that it IS padding do you want? An engraved marble desk plate from EA?

Y'all think what you want, when you get wiped for it, take it up with them, they warned you.

I find it hilarious that you don't understand what context is. In the context he was replying to, where people are FORCED to do it, it is breaking the rules.

If people just do it, and it is not an enforced rule than it is NOT breaking any rules.

Comment

Originally posted by Brutus
        I find it hilarious that you don't understand what context is. In the context he was replying to, where people are FORCED to do it, it is breaking the rules.

If people just do it, and it is not an enforced rule than it is NOT breaking any rules.
        OMG...IndianScout JUST said it WAS in that exact scenario. What don't you get? The authority on this subject says you are wrong. Bottom line is, doing what you say is perfectly legal, could get you wiped. SO SAYS THE HEAD OF BFROE. His word is more informed than yours my friend.

Comment

OMG...IndianScout JUST said it WAS in that exact scenario. What don't you get? The authority on this subject says you are wrong. Bottom line is, doing what you say is perfectly legal, could get you wiped. SO SAYS THE HEAD OF BFROE. His word is more informed than yours my friend.
          Where did he say that?

Comment

First, If you say IndianScout said something that doesnt really mean he said it. You need to dig up a quote. I think infantry only servers are against the ROE however theres nothing in the ROE that says anyone has to use armor or guns or explosives. So if I jump an enemy soldier and try to Knife him will we get our stats reset if he pulls out his knife and trys to knife me too? Of course not. So if I pull up to the main battle area and notice that there is no enemy armor and jump out and start shooting at enemy soldiers with my pistol (Ive done this) will I get my stats reset? No. The reason is there was no rule on that server, that said infantry only or knife and pistol only. Nobody said lets play this way or that. I just noticed that All the enemy Armor was still at the spawn point and decided to park mine too. The round probably lasted over 5 minutes this way. Then some new players joined the server and brought up the Armor and the battle continued with the armor. No one complained, no one was warned or banned. It just happened that way. I cant see any way that breaks the ROE.
            Now about the padders, If you choose to pad, you need to be reported. If you see a padder it is in your best intrest to report them. If you cant see that all the padders cheaters need to be gone, I really dont think I could change your mind. Remember its about the game, your game. . . . . . .Red

Comment

Originally posted by Foxtrot
              Thats nothing, I got banned from a server for ramming people after a plane crashed into my helo.
              http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...923#post915923
              Originally posted by Foxtrot
              I load up C4 in a transport helo and look for targets to ram, loaded blackhawks are always the best target.
              Which one is true? I think you should get banned for life you C4 whore.

Comment

Ok, lemme find the quote.

EDIT: Here ya go:

http://www.totalbf2.com/forums/showt...625#post912625

Thanks for playing.

Comment

Thanks for playing.
                  Any server that restricts the usage of wepons and vehicles is against ROE and should be shut down.

Comment

Thanks for playing.
                    That has nothing to do with it.

1.) You can't tell people what weapon to use, so if they decide to all use knives that is not a violation of the ROE.

2.) If you MAKE everyone use a knife and kick them / ban them for using something else that IS against the rules.

3.) IndianScout is not the final authority about the ROE. If he feels that everyone deciding to use a knife in a server is against the rules then that is his interpritation, but EA is the final authority, and EA has been contacted directly about this for clarification on this issue.

I think IndianScout, BFROE and BF2RankedServers provide a valuable asset to the BF2 community, but they are NOT in charge of how BF2 is suppose to be played. If they wander into a server and see everyone using knives and decide that is a violation, without finding out WHY everyone is using a knife, i.e.; they just felt like it instead of being MADE to do it, and enough complaints are filed with EA to stop the snitching program, then there 'clout' will no longer be there.

Of course I have more confidense in BF2ROE than that. I think they investigate the circumstances of what is going on when a server / player is reported and not just make a snap judgement.

If you want a final and definate answer on this situation contact EA.

Comment

Working...
                    X