Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Wish admins would practice what they preach!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wish admins would practice what they preach!

Last night i was on a server called Xtreme Threat or something like that. And the Admins calls out infantry only. So then he gets upset becuase he could not handle getting his a@@ handed to him. Next thing, i see the admin in a tank shootin' and killin' anything that is in his way. Then i went and climbed into a tank and i tank him out. Next thing......BANNED!!! I get banned!

Re: Wish admins would practice what they preach!

Should have taken screen shots of him calling out infantry only. Get his stats wiped and his server delisted. An admin that isn't honest enough to follow the BFROE, is not going to be honest enough to follow his own rules.

I saw some admins stat padding with the attack chopper on Daqing the other night. Instead of complaining and immediately getting booted, I grabbed the transport chopper, rammed them and then punished them for the TK. Got booted of course, but it felt good to listen to them cry about it for a second.

Comment

Above is right, posting this does nothing. If you report the server on BFROE it has a good chance of getting deranked and delisted.

Comment

I think I may have been on that server yesterday...was it 16 player only? If so, the XT guy that was admin at that time was actually very cool...When we had an infantry battle, peeps that jumped into armor were warned many times, then kicked. This server also had a rule about not capping the enemy's main base, cap-able or not. Very fair minded, warned folks before the kick. I had a blast, B.R. of 155, and got my Navy Cross to boot!

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad
          I think I may have been on that server yesterday...was it 16 player only? If so, the XT guy that was admin at that time was actually very cool...When we had an infantry battle, peeps that jumped into armor were warned many times, then kicked. This server also had a rule about not capping the enemy's main base, cap-able or not. Very fair minded, warned folks before the kick. I had a blast, B.R. of 155, and got my Navy Cross to boot!

Awesome, good to know you're proud of stat padding and breaking the ROE!! Well done!

Comment

Originally posted by BadToad

Way to go little stat padder!!!! It's very fair that a server admin assisted you in a stat padding endeavor...?

I think that XT is a TWL team. Meaning that it would be very unsportsman-like to display that kind of behavior. Sorry to hear that server went down the tubes...

Comment

Originally posted by Phrag
              Should have taken screen shots of him calling out infantry only. Get his stats wiped and his server delisted. An admin that isn't honest enough to follow the BFROE, is not going to be honest enough to follow his own rules.

I saw some admins stat padding with the attack chopper on Daqing the other night. Instead of complaining and immediately getting booted, I grabbed the transport chopper, rammed them and then punished them for the TK. Got booted of course, but it felt good to listen to them cry about it for a second.
              How do you "stat pad" w/ a AH??

peace

Comment

Originally posted by Endless954
                Awesome, good to know you're proud of stat padding and breaking the ROE!! Well done!
                Thats not stat padding. I know your not supposed to have knife only servers etc. cause it breaks the rules but every now and then if people on a server all agree, why not have a round or 2 of something different. Why are you guys such tattletail suckers??? What the hell do you care??? Now, if that server was called "Infantry Only!!!" and thats all you could do there, that is breaking the rules, but after all the hardwork and paying for servers etc. why can't an admin enjoy the game as they see fit for a little while. Only tank/heli/plane whores would care and complain. I don't know about you guys but I am getting sick of Karkand when I want to get away from air attacks.

Admins should practice what they preach but I guess some of them are corrupt. I have been on many clan servers and watched the clan actually stat padding and some if not all of them were or had admin privelages.

Comment

Originally posted by MeNoPausE
                  Thats not stat padding. I know your not supposed to have knife only servers etc. cause it breaks the rules but every now and then if people on a server all agree, why not have a round or 2 of something different. Why are you guys such tattletail suckers??? What the hell do you care??? Now, if that server was called "Infantry Only!!!" and thats all you could do there, that is breaking the rules, but after all the hardwork and paying for servers etc. why can't an admin enjoy the game as they see fit for a little while. Only tank/heli/plane whores would care and complain. I don't know about you guys but I am getting sick of Karkand when I want to get away from air attacks.

Admins should practice what they preach but I guess some of them are corrupt. I have been on many clan servers and watched the clan actually stat padding and some if not all of them were or had admin privelages.
                  If a bunch of people agree to do something, that is NOT the same as an admin enforcing what people agree to. Period.

And yes it is statpadding. Sorry.

Comment

Originally posted by Endless954
                    If a bunch of people agree to do something, that is NOT the same as an admin enforcing what people agree to. Period.

And yes it is statpadding. Sorry.
                    no its not stat padding its exploiting the ROE,it was also said that the server didnt say infantry/knife or pistol only,
                    so he isnt breaking any rules any way.
                    he asked people not to go intanks hes still not breaking any rules.
                    he enforced the kick for goin in tanks now hes breaking the rules for inforceing the kick.
                    theres 2 many loop holes in the ROE,it should of been written with more thought.
                    btw he still isnt stat padding

Comment

Thats nothing, I got banned from a server for ramming people after a plane crashed into my helo.

Comment

i will now repeat a line from the ROE that i must have quoted here about 26262394659234659248756293487569234865293487625349 times....

this is not verbatim, so no quote...

admin may not limit the role of a player
                        its ok to decide to use infantry only, as a change to mix things up a bit, as long as

A. its an unranked server
                        B. if it is ranked, admin does not enforce any rule that limits your role as a player, meaning (s)he cannot kick for using a weapon, or vehicle, or capping a base

Comment

Originally posted by AlphaCueUp
                          i will now repeat a line from the ROE that i must have quoted here about 26262394659234659248756293487569234865293487625349 times....

this is not verbatim, so no quote...

admin may not limit the role of a player
                          its ok to decide to use infantry only, as a change to mix things up a bit, as long as

A. its an unranked server
                          B. if it is ranked, admin does not enforce any rule that limits your role as a player, meaning (s)he cannot kick for using a weapon, or vehicle, or capping a base

yup thats what i just said :P good find

Comment

and thats pretty much what I said as well...

Comment

Originally posted by MeNoPausE
                              and thats pretty much what I said as well...
                              :laugh: lol:laugh:

Comment

Working...
                              X