• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do medics annoy you?

[do medics anoy u] i duno , lol, only played this game once, n it was class

Comment

Originally posted by Gav
      I find the opposite - when I'm a medic, I spend the time chasing after almost-dead team-mates trying to heal them as they fearlessly (or should that be "senselessly"...?) run into harm's way, ignoring the health I'm trying to give them.

On the question of revives, I do find it frustrating when medics are so obsessed with scoring their two revive points that they just run out and revive you, getting you both killed all over again. It doesn't give you an additional death, but it costs your team an additional ticket (compared to them just leaving you to die, but surviving themselves) and it forces you to wait your 15 seconds for respawn all over again...

On the other side of that though, you're in a battle. The area is unlikely to ever be 100% safe. If a medic can revive you and escape to safety without being killed, you should be able to escape as well. If you are revived, the first thing you should do is jump up and sprint after the medic to safety...
      I think if you revive a team m8 you save your team the loss of a ticket

peace

Comment

When I play a medic, I wait to revive people until I figure out exactly why the guy is lying on the ground dead in the first place, where the bullets came from, where the tank, APC is. When i can't clear the area, or can't figure out where it came from, I let them die. Better to let them spawn somewhere else, and approach the fight from another area, than to give the other team another kill.

Comment

Yesterday in Karkand, I was US, we were getting raped by Mec, we only had the Hotel, & the Square

A tank north of the square was chopping our men to bits trying to head up to the Suburb

I saw 3 dead bodies in the street, I ran out, fell on the 1st guy, & revived him, stood up ran 2 steps, fell on the 2nd guy, & revived him, stood up ran 2 more steps, fell on the 3rd guy, & revived him, & managed to make it across the street to cover

2 of those guys made it to cover w/ me, 1 didn't make it

I made 6 points, & saved 2 guys death, & saved 2 team tickets, & there is a goooooood chance that the 1 guy that didn't make it was callin' me every unclean name under the sun, & I don't give 2 dead flies about it

Damn I love medic whorin'

peace

Comment

Working...
          X