Do medics annoy you?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do medics annoy you?

I often find myself getting a bit annoyed with some medics who insist on reviving you at all costs. What I mean is, you are surrounded my troops and or armor, you get wasted, then some medic revives you just in time to get killed again. The medic usually also dies because it was just not the right time to revive someone. It's like all they are thinking about is the 2 points for the revive and they don't even care that they will probably die. I hate getting killed two or three times in 5 secs because of some over zealous medic.

I think more thought needs to be put into when to revive and went to cut and run, don't you?

Re: Do medics annoy you?

I agree. Also when I want to spawn with a different kit so I can kill the armour and junk and they keep revive me. I've gone on a couple of TK'ing sprees because of medics like that.

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
      I agree. Also when I want to spawn with a different kit so I can kill the armour and junk and they keep revive me. I've gone on a couple of TK'ing sprees because of medics like that.
      Agreed about wanting to spawn with a different kit. I hate when that happens. I don't TK though.

Is there a way around that? I thought by hitting ENTER and getting the map and waiting you could avoid being revived but that hasn't worked for me.

Comment

Originally posted by motorboatJones
        It's like all they are thinking about is the 2 points for the revive and they don't even care that they will probably die. I hate getting killed two or three times in 5 secs because of some over zealous medic.
        Which is exactly their mentality.

Comment

If you dont call for a medic they cant revive you and if they do just push the suiceide botton to be sure ...

Comment

It bothers me more when I am a medic and I am trying to heal someone and the asshat insists on running in the opposite direction. That is why I start to revive them and let them keep getting killed. If they aren't smart enough to take the health pack, tough sh!t for them.

It does not bug me though when a medic keeps reviving me simply because I do not get extra deaths if I get killed after a revive. It counts as one.

Comment

Originally posted by pYura
              If you dont call for a medic they cant revive you and if they do just push the suiceide botton to be sure ...
              uhh..where did you hear this? Not true. Medics can revive you nomatter what you screen you are on, and if you click the mouse to call out or not.

Comment

I hate medics, I always file lawsuits for people who save my life..

Comment

I got a solution for yall.... here's what you do. Don't die. Problem solved.

Comment

To be honest some medics really annoy me lol, most annoying things is when im crucially wounded after planting some c4 on some armour thts just spawn rapping my team and they run in the opposite direction tht annoys me, or like u guys says they revive u and u both die, ive been a medic for a few hours on the game only to help boost my rank and get my badges of course, ive had it a few times when u cant revive sum1 even though uve shocked thn a couple of times with you defibs, but its annoying when ur lying there and they try 4 or 5 times and u just die, tht really annoys me,but all in all
                    YES MEDICS ANNOY ME!!!!!!!

Comment

If there's a medic reviving me in the most stupid situations, I teamkill him afterwords to teach him.

Comment

Originally posted by Revoluti0n
                        It bothers me more when I am a medic and I am trying to heal someone and the asshat insists on running in the opposite direction.
                        I hate that too. I think some players are just hyper and their style is to just run and go all the time. They are focused on constantly moving. That or they are deaf or they don't have sound. I don't know for sure, just guessing.

I hate the lames that won't give you supplies. Recently I was requesting supplies from guys standing right next to me. They completely ignored me. Again, it makes you wonder what their problem is. Can't they hear or see you?

It does not bug me though when a medic keeps reviving me simply because I do not get extra deaths if I get killed after a revive. It counts as one.
                        OK, glad to know that.

Originally posted by Riggz
                        I have a suggestion: Don't post lame, useless replies. You just annoy and **** off people.

Originally posted by LT_Durrant
                        ive had it a few times when u cant revive sum1 even though uve shocked thn a couple of times with you defibs,
                        You can't revive on certain situations like artillery kills or bomb drops. I assume because they are just too devastating. If you see people killed by those things don't waste your time trying to revive them.

Comment

I hate it when the medic never clear the area of enemy troops before reviving you. When I am a medic I clear the area if too many enemy troops then I let the person go off to gaming heaven. In saying this I like some medic when they heal or revive a person lying flat on the ground makes it much easier to gain the knife badge. I got my gold knife badge just waiting for the USA medics in Karkand to revive people.

Comment

I hate it when the medic never clear the area of enemy troops before reviving you. When I am a medic I clear the area if too many enemy troops then I let the person go off to gaming heaven. In saying this I like some medic when they heal or revive a person lying flat on the ground makes it much easier to gain the knife badge. I got my gold knife badge just waiting for the USA medics in Karkand to revive people.

Comment

Originally posted by Riggz
                              Thats the best advise ive seen here in ages lol. Its a great idea!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X