Dumbest way to die?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Dumbest way to die?

Falling through or off a building or hill.

Getting hit once in the air and then die on landing (when for example jumping at the Square at Karkand)

Getting killed by you own grenade which bumped of.

Comment

... because you're wasted.

Comment

running up to a tank you thought was empty hitting E over and over wondering wtf the deal is then the tank drives off and you die just cuase youre next to it

Comment

Originally posted by aristotlewilde
          Tapping "8" incessantly, trying to open my chute...
          and on sf the effect is multiplied when you go *splat* with your gasmask on.

Originally posted by Boots
          ... because you're wasted.
          you booze you loose

Comment

crashing my plane into a UAV

Comment

Originally posted by adamfool99
              What is the dumbest way you died so far in BF2?

My top three would have to be:

#1 - Driving the FAV getting and out of it, but it makes me exit i front of the car so it runs me over

#2 - Driving the DPV, getting out near trees run through the trees and die.

#3 - Running up to the J-10 and have the nose impale me, I die.

No one was anywhere near me for any of these.
              Those are more like "gayest ways to die." These are probably my dumbest:
              1- jumping over a ladder with my claymore next to it, multiple times
              2- dropping a supply crate on myself
              3- crashing into the runway for resupply while on a 50+ killing spree

Comment

This has to rate up there, and it's TotalBF2 forum related :cry:

On Sharqi I'm capping City Gate. I just happen to look behind me and see a guy with his knife out. I have the cross hairs centered on him. Then, I remembered back to a poll on these forums about "what do you do when someone has a knife out" and thought... "wow, I have a chance to knife fight this dude, he'll really appreciate that".

So I'm backing up and I switch to knife. I start to move in on him expecting a knife duel.

He switches to G36E and blows me away. Then he t-bags me while capping the flag.

Comment

Originally posted by DosX
                  This has to rate up there, and it's TotalBF2 forum related :cry:

On Sharqi I'm capping City Gate. I just happen to look behind me and see a guy with his knife out. I have the cross hairs centered on him. Then, I remembered back to a poll on these forums about "what do you do when someone has a knife out" and thought... "wow, I have a chance to knife fight this dude, he'll really appreciate that".

So I'm backing up and I switch to knife. I start to move in on him expecting a knife duel.

He switches to G36E and blows me away. Then he t-bags me while capping the flag.

:rofl: LMAO

Comment

Getting TK`d while spawning at the parachute drop on Warlord within the first 2 seconds of game by a teammate who decided not to deploy his chute.

Comment

Dumbest has got to be.......

Strategically placing C4 only to get impatient at how long it takes to drop them all. so while clicking away the last pack drops on the floor but its too late, you've already clicked once too much.........:cry:

Comment

One that happened to a teammember (me and my flatmate were watching)

He was placing C4 on the enemies UAV trailer on Mashtuur and mustn't have been paying attention as when he put the last pack on all we heard was BOOM! and then a body was ejected at 30 degrees into the sky in a straight line, my flatmate and I burst out laughing to comments of what the fark was that?!! lol superman!!

Comment

bah stupid timeouts - mods please delete this post

Comment

Working...
                          X