No announcement yet.

What is your most unique vehicle trick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What is your most unique vehicle trick?

Originally posted by Metasynaptic
    I am starting to have a knack for flying a J-10 into a tree, but instead of crashigna nd dying horribly, instead, I end up with the jet pointing straight up with no damage.

HAHA I have done that twice... my last one a few nights ago on wake, I nailed a treetop and I did a 180 in the other direction almost stalled but pulled it off with no damage. The other time was on oman, I hit the crane during a dog fight and it shot me in the other direction without loosing speed. Weird this is the first I have read about it, i'm sure it happens alot.

Comment

I was quite skilled in BF42 and DC at taking a jeep or Humvee down a long steep embankment and surviving. I especially loved 4X4ing on Omaha Beach in the Iraqi trucks.

The only cool place I've found to do this in BF2 is on Mashtuur. The high road above the power plant, right before you get to the bridge you can take a Humvee or Vodnik all the way down to just outside the walls of the power plant. Every time, and I mean EVERY time I do this with passengers, at least one guy always bails thinking I'm a suicidal maniac.

Comment

Pretty much can fit a bomber inside the hanger thingies in all the maps with a tank and humve inside...and pretty much fit a jet in all the tight space of this game..upside down

Comment

I don't think I've ever seen anyone perform my trademark redirection spin in a helo... well, trepid_jesse comes to mind, but he doesn't do that: instead, he served as the inspiration for it. I can't even begin to explain it... just has to be seen.

It's usually followed by "omg, i've never seen someone fly like this". It gets to your head and you start clowning around even more until trees become your best friend.

Originally posted by EF Two
          I like to do wheelies in my boat
          ROFL! That's AWESOME. I never did learn to do that, though I think it's high time I do...

Comment

This isn't really my special trick (although i've managed it once), but my friend jimbosmith's. We were doing chopperwars at the carrier at dalian plant, and he was chinese. For some reason he grabbed a chinese jet, and on the way over to the carrier, he figured out that he wanted to land inside the ship. So he slowed down, and dont you think he managed it on the first attempt? What a lucky bastard..... it took me some 20 tries before i did the same thing.

Comment

Here is mine FAVs

Comment

My "skills" are in my video on the link in my sig

Comment

Originally posted by <}US{> Need_2_Kill
                  My "skills" are in my video on the link in my sig
                  Nice job, the stunts were awsome and the editing was great to.

Comment

Not really got anything for you as i just aint that good at flying anything really but how do you do that thing with the boat or has it been covered before??? I wanna play at that too, it looks so cool!!!

Comment

Jump with the Abrams tank near hotel on Karkand. Gotta love that.

Comment

How about doing a full 360 with the dpv. Only ever managed it once. Gun it and run off a cliff or something with only 2 wheels. Thats all i can guess happened.

Comment

Diving off of the TV Station or Hotel on Oman, pressing 'enter' like a madman, landing inside the tank/humvee and driving away

Comment

I often do this very good trick, but it requires a gunner and a commander that know what they are doing, take the chopper and hide inside the chimneys (be careful, of you as much as touch the walls you will blow up), then wait for the commander to spot a armoured target / helo, then pop up, let your gunner fire and go down again as soon as he has fired

Comment

One time on karkand, there was a stalemate by the river. I was on mec, and I had a APC. The US had brought all their armour up south of the train accident at the top of the land ramp water extrance to the cement factory. the Tank adn two APCs where all there lined up with each other shelling our side, and of course chewing up any armour that tried to take them on. I had tried to blow up atleast one of the with a missle, however they were reparing each other, and moving back if the damage got too bad. For some reason I decided to charge them, I think I wanted to just try and speed past them, that didn't happen. Instead I was going so fast that I ran into the two apcs, and perhaps because they were american APCs, my front tries went up and over them, but not my back tires. So what ended up happening, was I pushed both APCs back a good distance. For a few seconds they didn't even fire at me, but once I couldn't move them anymore they killed me. luckily I managed to take out their crate, and gave our AT guys a chance to take out the tank. when I came back with the APC again there was no armour there. So basicly if it's a desperate enough of a situation you can use the APC as a battering ram of sorts.

Comment

I am known to sneak up behind an enemy helicopter (especially hilarious when it's a full enemy transport helo) and forcing it down into an object. I fly just above it then force it earthbound by pressing down on the rotor. My helo takes no damage from this, and I pull out just before they make contact. The pilot usually gets blamed for multiple TKs when it was me that did it.

Comment

Working...
                                X