No announcement yet.

What is your most unique vehicle trick?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What is your most unique vehicle trick?

What maneuver in any vehicle (land or air) can you do...... that would signify unique? Or what stunt have you seen thats unique? I seems that some defy gravity in new ways everytime I boot up BF2...

Re: What is your most unique vehicle trick?

I have a knack of tipping vodniks over.

Every. single. time.

Comment

I was being chased by an enemy jet in Kubra Dam. Was flying too low and went though the middle base sideways. The jet behind me tried to follow but died.

Perhaps the adrenaline helped me make that precise maneuver.

BTW, perhaps you'll get more responce by putting this in the War Tales forum?

Comment

I have managed to hit myself in the head with my own buggy's back tire.

Oh, and I once flew a BH for an entire round post 1.2 without getting shot down!

Comment

I have been able to reproduce a stunt i saw in a stunt video.

Its when you fly straight up, stall, then eject. Then you skydive back into the plane without dieing, and pull out of the stall. Not unique? I know.

I did it twice in a row with the same jet to impress a friend, Definitally unique! =-)

Comment

Being able to find water on any map and drive into it. (I don't get to drive anymore :cry

Comment

Originally posted by Kattspya
              Being able to find water on any map and drive into it. (I don't get to drive anymore :cry
              Hehe... I tend to get comments on my driving in 2 flavors.

"Gimp, you're insane"
              or
              "Gimp, you're insane"

Hmm... looks like the same comment, but your really need the context. On refers to me driving like a maniac and putting cars into water, ramming solid objects, or winning rollover contests while the other refers to making super fast breaks through enemy lines, taking shortcuts off cliffs (and survivng), and swerving to hit troops in odd places (like in buildings).

Comment

One time i rammed the chinese transport copter with the Black Hawk and the other chopper died but i survived..

The other day my friend bombed an F-22 with a J-10

Comment

I am starting to have a knack for flying a J-10 into a tree, but instead of crashigna nd dying horribly, instead, I end up with the jet pointing straight up with no damage.

Comment

I like to drive as fast as I can with the US fast scout car, head on into a oncoming tank. pop :<

Comment

my bro showed me this...where ur in a heli and u want a quick landing but ur still high in altitude..so u sortof tip forawrd in a 1/2 nosedive and u speed down and then u pull up and the physics should kick in and ur all good..takes some practice to master it perfectly but even with that..ppl tend to bail out

Comment

i ALWAYS seem to start lagging when i get close to a bridge when driving a full hummve. i think you can use your imagination and figure out what happens next lol

Comment

Fly over a target, then up, drop bombs (upwards), do a loop back down and over them to attract their attention. Then suddenly.. *BOOM*. It looks so cool when done right

Today the weirdest thing happened to me in an f-35.. I was flying on G'Oman, and the damn UAV appeared out of nowere right in front of me, I couldn't dodge it in time but instead of my jet exploding i died and the jet stayed intact

Another crazy move is to hover up to max height with an f35, bring a friend. Both as support so you give each other bombs. Now just hover above a base and continously drop bombs

On Kubra, If i'm MEC and the US have taken most of the valley down below, I'll just park my heli on top of of the dam and TV anything. My favourite is to land on the roof of the power station and use the mi-28 cannon to just randomly shoot at bases.. Skilless, but lots of kills

Today I got yet another hack accusation.. Some dude was chasing my mig (in a bomber, no less) Instead of doing the usual quick slep I let him follow me up to 800 feet, then using the afterburners I speeded away at 3000 kp/h.. Man I love doing that

By the way, what's everyones max. altitude record here? I've managed to get up to 4000 feet, it was insane, I must've gotten my jet absolutely dead straight

Another favorite of mine is to show off in jets by landing them absolutely anywhere. Oil cisterns, jet garages, in the middle of a bridge, anywhere

Jihad jeeping the US chopper on Dragon Valley by driving your jeep off the cliff and right on top of the chopper is rather good too

And last but not least, I've actually managed to murder a crew of 3 in a humvee by hiding in the back (not actually getting in with E). Everyone got in and they started driving. Amazingly, I didn't fall out but my view was bouncing all over the place. I stabbed all 3 of em :laugh:

Comment

pretty god dam sick.

Comment

a good vertical takeoff of mine (in a j-10)
                              http://media.putfile.com/J10-Vertical-takeoff

Comment

Working...
                              X