I can hear artillery.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: I can hear artillery.

Im not using EAX and im still having the same "Problem"...

ON a semi random side note, my night vision stopped working one time...well it worked, but not like it should.

I hit 7 for the night vision and everything lit up like it was pure daylight, I mean it wasn't sunny all over like on a map like oman or wake but it was really bright everywhere I looked, the edges of my screen were dark tho.

I think it was a problem with my vid card, no longer exists anymore tho so too bad I guess.

Comment

Originally posted by Alm()nd J()y
      Yeah I got that EAX, and if I turn the speakers and if I turn the speakers up load enough I can hear people calling for medics from half way across the map.
      But then if a tank or someone starts to fire near u or a fighter comes and bombes the **** out of u, u jump out the window thinking that someone actually shot you. Or u just dont hear anything for the next few min.

Comment

I have some random internal sound manager with settings (sound) on low. I can hear it too. Crank up veiw distance/geometry/effects to high and you can even see the parabolic path of the shell, on really clear-sky maps like wake.

Comment

yeah i can hear it as well. pretty sure it's been there since the demo for me. doesn't seem like a bug or anything imho...those are some big ass cannons. =P

Comment

Originally posted by flanker-f
            Disabling EAX should remove the "feature".
            untrue. I'm running onboard audio on low w/o EAX and i still hear arty , choppers, tanks and MEDIIIIIC from way way way off. Annoying but useful.

oh, and
            i can hear artillery
            i see dead people.

Comment

Originally posted by -[MDS]-Stormy
              That's an easy fix, roll back to the previous drivers.
              I tried. Now it's stuck on. I don't know how to fix it, but it's totally ruined BF2 for me now.

Comment

EAX enabled is not hearing artillery everywhere, EAX makes you hear differences in distances. Disbable EAX to ensure hearing everywhere.

Comment

Working...
                X