Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the jet balance will get fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Do you think the jet balance will get fixed?

Another thing I have noticed...

If you are just by yourself in a server or something, take the J-10, and do a loop. When you are in the loop, look at chase rear (whichever one is view from the front to the back to see behind you), and then shoot missles.

On the J-10, the missles come off of the wings, and they go straight forwards from the spot you shot them.

The JSF, on the other hand, the missles come out of the back behind the bomb compartment (in between the bombs and engine)... and they don't go straight.. they kind of go away from the jet. It's hard to explain... try it and you will understand.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
      Another thing I have noticed...

If you are just by yourself in a server or something, take the J-10, and do a loop. When you are in the loop, look at chase rear (whichever one is view from the front to the back to see behind you), and then shoot missles.

On the J-10, the missles come off of the wings, and they go straight forwards from the spot you shot them.

The JSF, on the other hand, the missles come out of the back behind the bomb compartment (in between the bombs and engine)... and they don't go straight.. they kind of go away from the jet. It's hard to explain... try it and you will understand.
      That's because in real life, the missiles are deployed via the weapons bay underneath the fuselage. They don't carry the missiles on the wings anymore. It gives too much of a radar signature.

This is similar to the F/A-22 Raptor.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
        That's because in real life, the missiles are deployed via the weapons bay underneath the fuselage. They don't carry the missiles on the wings anymore. It gives too much of a radar signature.

This is similar to the F/A-22 Raptor.

I know they are supposed to come out of there, but I think that is part of the reason why they suck mid-turn.

Comment

Originally posted by metallicaguitrst
          I know they are supposed to come out of there, but I think that is part of the reason why they suck mid-turn.
          I don't even waste my time firing missiles from the JSF in ANY turn. I always keep my 'bomb mode' on and wait until the either fly straight or fly over their runway to re-arm. The JSF missiles are pathetic. And like what was said before, the J10 can be flying perfectly straight (which is when I decide to flip to 'missile lock') and the missiles will still miss 5 of the 6 times. There is no way the code for both jets are the same. Use some logic here.

Comment

I'm not much of an aviator, but I have one suggestion I'd like to see implemented for the air-power war....

On maps like Oman, trying to get off the beach in a tank/apc, or even on the ground as an AT player fighting the infantry, I notice a disturbing trend. This doesn't happen all the time, but I do see it more and more... Their jets are bombing us to hell and back, while our jets are doing the exact same, to their ground targets. You see alot of bombing...just not sure how much actual air to air combat is going on.

What about the introduction of a 3rd class of jets. Maybe give them 1 or 0 bombs, but beef up their abilities in the air...a true 'fighter' class of sorts. With the plane fighting other planes primarily, the need for stingers to take it down wouldnt be as strong, but it'd require some teamwork, or just good pilots, to defend this from the air... Only a suggestion

Comment

Originally posted by Rub-UFS-
              I don't even waste my time firing missiles from the JSF in ANY turn. I always keep my 'bomb mode' on and wait until the either fly straight or fly over their runway to re-arm. The JSF missiles are pathetic. And like what was said before, the J10 can be flying perfectly straight (which is when I decide to flip to 'missile lock') and the missiles will still miss 5 of the 6 times. There is no way the code for both jets are the same. Use some logic here.
              you didn't read any of my posts did you

I never NEVER use missles either, unless I am literally RIGHT behind them (like 5 ft away). I'm just saying, everyone has tried the missles, and you know they suck balls. I'm just saying, that is probably another reason why they suck.

:laugh: its like DICE has some sort of deal or something with china...they're making everything on the US ****ty..

Comment

I think thats a good idea. But they shouldn't have any bombs. They should have an 18 missile payload, firing 9 missiles before having to reload. They all should be significantly more manueverable then the other jet classes.

Comment

Originally posted by CaptainPuffy
                  I think thats a good idea. But they shouldn't have any bombs. They should have an 18 missile payload, firing 9 missiles before having to reload. They all should be significantly more manueverable then the other jet classes.
                  Yeah but there are already fighters. They are paired up with the bombers sometimes too like that... just take bombs out of the normal fighters..

personally though..I think the US should have F-18's on wake.

Comment

Dont nurf the j10vsjsf, thats no fun!

Comment

Has DICE ever heard of aerodynamics? The fastest plane should be the one with the slowest turning radius, not the fastest..

Comment

Originally posted by Rub-UFS-
                        Logic?

I provided a good reason why they wouldn't change the code. You're reason is because you apparently can't hit the broad side of a barn. I have no problems downing the J10's.

Get behind them, wait for a tone and fire. The hit ratio is much higher than your proclaimed 83% failure rate.

Comment

It won't be fixed---- I saw a list of the fixes and 1.3 isn't going to do anything regardign air or ground combat. in fact it really isn't going to do much at all.

Comment

J-10 is simply too maneuverable and mobile. It can dance circles around other aircraft, so getting behind it with bombs as secondary weapons only means he performs evasive maneuvers after you've hit him with guns. The J-10 almost always zips at 90 degrees in any direction and magically reappears on your ass 5 seconds later. Try doing that with any other jet. You can't.

I vote they replace the F-35 with the F-22. Thrust vectoring is more important than VTOL.

Comment

Metallica(i hate Metallica but i like you),

I understand your pain, you are one of the coolest, best skilled pilots i have seen ever in this game, but face it dude, they arent going to do anything about the issue. J-10, JSF, 2 different jets, 2 different sets of abilities. Sorry man...

Comment

Honest opinion:

I didn't see a single complaint about J10s vs. F-35bs before 1.2. Not saying that all of you shouldn't complain, but rather that they should nerf the living sh*t out of a2a missles and let us have dogfights again.

Forum-friendly opinion:

Just make all the jets slightly better than the mig-29/f-18.. Basically these days you'll find me flying on kubra dam servers constantly and it's not so bad, really

Comment

Working...
                                X