Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Do you think the jet balance will get fixed?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Do you think the jet balance will get fixed?

Hopefully they fix this. If they don't I think i'm done with BF2. JSF vs J-10... what do you think?

Re: Do you think the jet balance will get fixed?

not likely, it might be time to wait for a mod to fix unbalances with the game.

Comment

I think you better start looking for another game...

Comment

If we on these forums didnt come up with a solid balance fix, I doubt they will.

Comment

I'm gonna guess NO. And I hate it.

Comment

Originally posted by Phrag
            I think you better start looking for another game...
            I'm not playing any games after this... lol

I never played any games before this other than Halo 2, and I probably won't play any more after this.

My band needs a singer.. and with all this screamo/emo/hardcore ****.. you can't get ANY decent band members..

Comment

I don't mind the J10 flying faster, taking tighter turns, or out-maneuvering the JSF. The ONLY thing I want fixed is to have the missiles connect w/ the target in the JSF as they do w/ the J10. Or the other way around, have the J10s missiles miss as much as the JSF. If that happened, it would be balanced in my eyes.

Comment

Originally posted by Rub-UFS-
                I don't mind the J10 flying faster, taking tighter turns, or out-maneuvering the JSF. The ONLY thing I want fixed is to have the missiles connect w/ the target in the JSF as they do w/ the J10. Or the other way around, have the J10s missiles miss as much as the JSF. If that happened, it would be balanced in my eyes.
                i'm not talking about the manueverabilty, that is fine to have different.

I'm talking about the missles and "deflection" of the J-10. I think that the J-10 should miss more, like you say, but also make it so that it can't do that "deflection" BS...the JSF is also part of the problem. It vs. any other jet, the first 2 missles kill it. So make it so that it can at least dodge 1-2 missles...

Comment

Guys,

The J-10 and the JSF have the exact same missile 'guidance' code. The reason it seems that the JSF missiles miss more is because of the tighter turning radius the J-10 has when evading in air-combat.

The only thing that could be changed is the flight physics for the Chinese jet. Personally, I think it’s fine the way it is.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                    Guys,

The J-10 and the JSF have the exact same missile 'guidance' code. The reason it seems that the JSF missiles miss more is because of the tighter turning radius the J-10 has when evading in air-combat.

The only thing that could be changed is the flight physics for the Chinese jet. Personally, I think it’s fine the way it is.

Nah.. there has to be something different.. I don't know anything about coding or whatever, but you can get behind a J-10, and he can be going straight, you can lock on, fire all 6 missles and maybe one of them will hit. If they stay straight, MAYBE 2/6 will hit.

It can't be the turning radius. The J-10 has a strength over every jet, and the JSF has a weakness over every jet. I am talking missles here, not turning/speed.

Comment

Originally posted by Skwurl
                      Guys,

The J-10 has a smaller "Hit Box", then all the other planes. On the JSF, it's like a square, on the J-10, it hugs the frame of the plane.
                      Ever noticed when a missle blows up like 10 meters away from a JSF?

*Raiden.

Comment

I think its fine the way it is because of those precious moments when you take down a J-10 with your F-35B cannon. Everyone on the server goes "man, that guy is 1337!!111". Doesnt happen often, but when it does, its an amazing moment.

Comment

Originally posted by DaSniper079
                          I think its fine the way it is because of those precious moments when you take down a J-10 with your F-35B cannon. Everyone on the server goes "man, that guy is 1337!!111". Doesnt happen often, but when it does, its an amazing moment.
                          more like "OMFG YOU ****ING HACKER!!!!!1111!"

Comment

There is something wrong in the code of the air 2 air missiles.. the jsf35 V's the j-10 it's the same as when you fly a J-10 against an F-18 (you could fire A2A all day from the J-10 they just don't hit it maybe one in ten. it's the same when you fly the Mig up against the Euro Fighter. I really am surprised that more haven't noticed this and only ever complain about the jsf V's the J-10

Comment

Originally posted by Raiden47
                              The J-10 has a smaller "Hit Box", then all the other planes. On the JSF, it's like a square, on the J-10, it hugs the frame of the plane.
                              Ever noticed when a missle blows up like 10 meters away from a JSF?

*Raiden.
                              That's entirely possible. Someone should extract the models into gmax and see what the hit boxes look like.

However, the guidance on the missiles are still the same. I can't understand why the developers would have 2 different missile systems for the JSF and J-10. It doesn't make sense. On top of that, why would they choose the less manoverable jet to have the weaker hit ratio?

Comment

Working...
                              X