Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: what grinds you gears?

Originally posted by pertti_pasanen
    the 10-man sniper squad at the roof pinging tanks and apcs rolling in at sharqi tv station

Yep,me too.I'll spawn at TV as Sniper only if it's the last CP.If it's a sniper jamboree I'll suicide and switch to AT and hide in the stairwell while they dance to the 20mm mambo:laugh: .I luv jumping out and putting a rocket up the base rapers tail pipe.Takes 3 hits to bring him down but hey,I'm a patient guy.

Comment

most outstanding annoyances....

1) 1-man locked squads in good positions to take a flag (usually a sniper that has a good position to spawn camp a base, and I guess thats his decision, but why make the squad in the first place?)

2) People who complain on Wake Island when I use a jeep to C4 their tank....cause think about it....I try not to kill myself in the process (I do actually value my score), but if we have the Beach and North Base (the spots where tanks do not spawn) then the main weapon I see us having against tanks is explosive vehicles.....and I want my team to win. I could always just drive the jeep along the side of the road, hop out and put c4 on the tank itself, and then pull the switch....but why make it harder on myself?

3) The classic one-man vehicles/black hawks taking off/driving off before people can jump in them.

4) as other have said, the absurd animations of the rolling soldier as he fires shots up and to the left/right that magically hit my face

5) Snipers on karkand who do suicide runs to place claymores in enemy territory (mec snipers charging up the hill and throwing their claymores down as fast as they can before they get ripped apart).

6) The "bug" or whatever you would call it when you fire a rocket at a tank (you see it leave your launcher) as AT, but you get shot before it hits the tank, and magically the rocket dissapears before hitting the tank.

Comment

Originally posted by Alarian919
        most outstanding annoyances....

6) The "bug" or whatever you would call it when you fire a rocket at a tank (you see it leave your launcher) as AT, but you get shot before it hits the tank, and magically the rocket dissapears before hitting the tank.
        Ya, I hate that and when you pull the pin on a grenade, and are in mid toss and get shot, WTF happened to the unpinned grenade? Shouldn't it fly 5 ft or drop where I dropped? Does that hurt my accuracy stats because it did not go off?

Comment

Working...
        X