No announcement yet.

Anyone else feel like sacking it!!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Anyone else feel like sacking it!!!!

I am a Colonel, & it will be @ LEAST 50,000 points before I rank up, if not 75,000

5hit the way the tk you for vehicles, it may be 100,000 points before I meet the requirements for my next rank

Just have fun

peace

Comment

the leap from master sergeant to 50,000 is huge and has taken me ages (Im still 3500 pts away). I too only get to play no more than 2 hours per day and I've had the game since day one.

The ranking system and the big gaps between ranks only encourages people to cheat and stat pad hence the huge growth in knife and pistol servers.

Comment

I think the jump from First SGT to 2nd Lt is crap 20,000 pts when the jump from 2nd Lt to 1st Lt is only 10,000. It should be split...15,000 per jump. It is kind of depressing knowing I still have 10,000 to go until 2nd Lt.....Oh well hugh....Whats worse is the fact these damn 12 year old kids home from spring break or summer vacation have all the time in the world to make rank so screw us people who work. I am in the military so I play when I can....Oh to be young again...:evil:

Comment

Originally posted by dindysport81
          I think the jump from First SGT to 2nd Lt is crap 20,000 pts when the jump from 2nd Lt to 1st Lt is only 10,000. It should be split...15,000 per jump. It is kind of depressing knowing I still have 10,000 to go until 2nd Lt.....Oh well hugh....Whats worse is the fact these damn 12 year old kids home from spring break or summer vacation have all the time in the world to make rank so screw us people who work. I am in the military so I play when I can....Oh to be young again...:evil:
          Between 1st sgt and 2nd Lt there is 40,000 difference, not 20,000, and there is also rank in between. That's master sgt, 30,000 after 1st sgt, and 10,000 before 2nd Lt.

Comment

I pitty yoiu. You're telling me you only play for ranks? If EA doen't lower the bar for you you'll leave cuz you can't get your girl scout badges and ranks?

If that's all your in this for then you trully don't love the game. I get a little reward everytime I kill someone or escape death. I need nothing more.

Do you know how many people loved and enjoyed BF42 and BFV with no ranking system. Give me a break.

Comment

The ranking system helped EA sell more games.
              The ranking system ruined the game imo.

Comment

My main gripe with the game is that the mechanics constantly change: too many gameplay modifications instead of simple patching. Of course, there are those who will argue that the aforementioned gameplay tweaks are a necessity...

If I could change something in regards to the ranking system, it would be performance based on specific score ranges. Leaderboards are fine, but again... since some people play more than others, it would be great to have something along the lines of

Ranks for scores 0 to 9999
                Ranks for scores 10000 to 19999

Etc...

Include additional or more efficient ranking filters, range-specific medals/badges/ribbons and we're good to go.

Comment

Originally posted by govedob
                  Between 1st sgt and 2nd Lt there is 40,000 difference, not 20,000, and there is also rank in between. That's master sgt, 30,000 after 1st sgt, and 10,000 before 2nd Lt.
                  What I was talking about is the space between First SGT to the next rank is 20K and the jump from 2nd Lt to 1st Lt is only 10K.. The jump at 20K should be brought down to 15K and the jump between 2nd and 1st Lt should increase up to 15K:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Comment

Working...
                  X