Wake Assault.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Wake Assault.

Well since everything else has been said already, how about turning FF off, having some spec-ops buddies make a nice pile of C4 for you and try to launch you to the enemy airfield? No blackhawk required.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
      F-35 then bail, not a waste of vehicle, since most people wouldn't stand a chance against the J-10 any way. Just bail over any unpopulated flag, take that and proceed to airfield.
      Same evrytime and as soon as my feet touch the ground at the 1st flag i get the rest of the troops to spawn on me.

Comment

From the poll choices i say BH flown in very high and HALO troops in, if they in your sqaud then they can report on the situation at each flag they drop on and if its too hot then go for a different one. The J10 is usually too busy carrier raping to care and if you are high enough the fog hides yo uanyway.

My personal favourite that isnt on the poll is the same as some others posting here - Take the F35 and fly to the enemy airfield, bail and hide close to the flag (NOT behind the flag in that corner of the building as they always check there first) TBH you can usually take the airfeild flag very easilly as no-one ever defends the flag cos they are too busy huddled arounf the plane and heli spawns trying to get the point machines

When its capped (any flag for that matter) scream at the commander via VOIP to spam "SPAWN ON THE ISLAND" in capital letters as people often don't notice untill its too late, and once you have a the airfield everyone falls back and the people still spawning at the carrier can land on the tips of the islands with relative ease.

Comment

I like the SL's on a BH tactic.Luv it when I find a team doing this.I usually will make a target of myself to give the enemy something to do with the 1st spawn.Then spawn on my SL after I die.Get 2 or 3 squads doing this and the fights on baby.

Comment

Boat from the Island if your first to spawn.
            Most people take their time getting onto land.
            Blackhawks get shot down in no time by the plane whores,tanks,FAV's and everything else that can fire at you.

Comment

Originally posted by Six.
              Gee... I kinda thought the poll was meant to be a joke :P usually- people just go for whatever the quickest mode of transport to the island, and if they miss it- they either wait or such.

In any case- a more coordinated attack would probably be the BH loaded with squad-leaders, if the transport is successful anywhere near the island- then the SL deploys his transporter beacon by setting foot- and then Scotty beams the whole team down.

This is also a successful way (usually for a clan) to recover from having no spawn points, with only 1 or 2 team-mates left on the battlefield; all they have to do is start up new squads, get every dead team-mate to join the squad and use the mobile spawn points- and then those team-mates will leave the squad (once they've spawned of course), and then start up their own squads again- and then more people arrive via mobile spawn-point; until the whole team is finally back.
              Think of it as a reprieve for your team, though you may have no spawn point, it is possible (if people are coordinated enough, or you're in a clan that knows this drill)
              Then again, this is just an idea... has anyone tried this? and is it actually possible?
              No it is NOT possible. You cant spawn on a squad leader when you have no spawn points left. Although if you have an uncap, you are able to spawn.

Comment

LOL!!!!

and what about the F35 and the cobra? :P

Comment

Working...
                X