X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Support guide

Originally posted by waaah_wah View Post
    And it not russian made
    haha..maybe that alone is a good enough reason that I shouldn't waste my 2nd unlock on the MG...i will choose other weapon instead

Comment

great guide!

Comment

RPK-74 is the BEST support gun, WTF are you smoking? In fact I only play Support when I'm on the MEC side. It has good accuracy, 600RPM firing rate, and kills unarmored targets in 3 hits like the PKM does, except it fires faster. Only disadvantage is it can't shoot through fences, but meh you have infinite grenades for that

Comment

RPK FTW, the sites are wai better too

Comment

PKM on PR ftw!! 1-2 shot kill with like 600 RPM firing rate. I think.. Atleast it shoots way faster than it does in BF2

Comment

Originally posted by Avenger6789 View Post
              soory guys, but i fink the Pkm owns all, i use it as the sniper in Karkand and Mashutr(sorry i forgot how to spell it)

dont fret no one in there right mind can spell freaky arab.

Comment

I use G36 in burst mode, and works just perfect on the long distance... but still, i didn't shoot all the time, gave break 0.5 sec before every burst...

And that works, but you can't kill that much using this technique, and you shouldn't be alone, its always good to hav another gunner with u in some spots (not all though).

Comment

Back to life thread!
                  RPK and PKM are the way to go. I find when aiming at a close range target who is prone on the ground, aim below their body on the ground and hold full auto

Comment

Great guide, however, if you want range, choose an MG with high damage and low rate of fire, like the PKM or RPK-74. If you want to do fast clos-medium range fighting, definitely use an M249 SAW or a Type 97, although saw ftw.

Comment

Working...
                    X