This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: banned from Knife and pistol servers

I keep hearing the **** about "RANKED" servers have to follow all this BS!
    These guys pay top dollar for these servers, let them run them the way they please for god sakes!!! Who are these D***'s? The ROE Police who think there king s*** of the BF2 Community?> I see the banner here on this website..."Bring Order To Chaos" <---- Give me a freakin break!!! Does this make you folks feel "Important" ...? LMFAO~!

98% of the post I read here say: "Who cares about anyone elses stats besides your own?" ... "Just play the game and have fun" ... But the second someone tries to add a little fun to a server here comes the big bad ROE tough guys to make sure you get some stats wiped cause they want to have there noses up EA's @$$ to look important and feel good about themselves when I bet most of them have done the same s*** one time or another!!!

Yea yea, I will probably be flamed by all these "tough guy do gooders", but I could care less! I personally LOVE seeing some smart@$$ come into these servers and run tanks and apc's thinking there all cool only to have there butts banned 2 seconds later....I hope they ban all you idiots who come in and start s*** up just because you think your the better person cause you memerized the entire ROE!!!

You know...most these server admins have no idea WTF the ROE even is!!! You don't get this when you rent a ranked server....at least none of the ones I have rented have givin this lame ROE to me upon server rental....so how do you exspect them to know...? Report away all you losers who have nothing better to do than to look for servers who break the all holy ROE....report away! BF ROE.com will get all excited to hear your report I'm sure....LMFAO

Comment

Originally posted by *{82nd)*Commando
      I keep hearing the **** about "RANKED" servers have to follow all this BS!
      These guys pay top dollar for these servers, let them run them the way they please for god sakes!!! Who are these D***'s? The ROE Police who think there king s*** of the BF2 Community?> I see the banner here on this website..."Bring Order To Chaos" <---- Give me a freakin break!!! Does this make you folks feel "Important" ...? LMFAO~!

98% of the post I read here say: "Who cares about anyone elses stats besides your own?" ... "Just play the game and have fun" ... But the second someone tries to add a little fun to a server here comes the big bad ROE tough guys to make sure you get some stats wiped cause they want to have there noses up EA's @$$ to look important and feel good about themselves when I bet most of them have done the same s*** one time or another!!!

Yea yea, I will probably be flamed by all these "tough guy do gooders", but I could care less! I personally LOVE seeing some smart@$$ come into these servers and run tanks and apc's thinking there all cool only to have there butts banned 2 seconds later....I hope they ban all you idiots who come in and start s*** up just because you think your the better person cause you memerized the entire ROE!!!

You know...most these server admins have no idea WTF the ROE even is!!! You don't get this when you rent a ranked server....at least none of the ones I have rented have givin this lame ROE to me upon server rental....so how do you exspect them to know...? Report away all you losers who have nothing better to do than to look for servers who break the all holy ROE....report away! BF ROE.com will get all excited to hear your report I'm sure....LMFAO
      \

Its people like you that are ruining this game. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyRo-iNT
        Look, it boils down to this. The stats system is a delicate system which relies on it participants being honest. When you look at some guy's stats and see they are ranked pretty high in some category, you're immediate thought is, "hmm, this guy must be pretty good at that". But, lets say we were looking at his pistol kills, and he played 90% of his time on ranked Knife and Pistol servers. OK, then we look at the guy right behind him, who also looks good, but he played 100% of his time on regular servers. Who's the better player? Well, obviously, at pistol, it would be the guy who has all those kills in a regular server, because he has to deal with all the other weapons shooting at him, whereas the guy playing on K&P servers constantly only has to deal with pistols shooting at him.

So, my point is, playing on those servers skews the stats, and taints the validity of the system. Its plain and simply cheating. They should NOT be ranked. Its as clear as that.

I know playing on those servers, even using normal weapons and armor, makes me a "party to the crime". I'm not worried about getting my stats reset, because I'm never in them long, becuase I always get kicked and banned. My big issue is that the admins of the server KNOW they are running a stat padding server, and when they kick me for using normal weapons, they are breaking EA's rules.

I know some of you guys like playing on them. Fine, play on them, but they should be unranked. If you can't see this, or understand it, then you are not that smart.

Ok, so that brings me to my next question. Does BF2 keep a log in your profile somewhere, so you know what server you played and were kicked from?

Ummm so basically you are telling me I am dumb for disagreeing with you? Intelligence has nothing to do with it. It is a difference of opinion. If you dont like getting kicked/banned on them dont play there. How are they hurting the ranking system? It is just a video game. No one wins anything. You get no prize for being better than someone else. They are virtual points meaning its not real.

If you like playing on them and dont care about the chance of your stats getting reset then by all means have at it. But dont complain when they kick or ban you for not playing by their rules. In a way when you play with regular weapons on those servers you are stat padding yourself. You will have a huge advantage over everyone so your arguement about stat padding fails miserabley. And using the excuse "I was only there to **** them off"......yea right. You either went to point whore with regular weapons which in turn makes you a stat padder or you went to use just knife and pistols which also makes you a stat padder. Even if you did go just to **** them off you still have padded points in my book.

I really could give a crap about points/ranks so I guess I really dont care about the K/P servers either.

Comment

SirCyRo:

I don't run these servers? I do not stat pad either? So how could I be doing anything of the sort?

So STFU when you have no clue of what your talking about!!!

Why do you care anyway? Whats it to you? If you don't play in them, I don't see the point...?

Comment

Actually the ones ruining it would be typical clan fags like yourself. I know, I've been owning TAW idiots since BF1942 and they are immature noobs for the most part. Using armor and PKMs on a K/P server is fairly typical behavior for these idiots. The funny thing is they still have a ****ty K/D ratio!

Listen, I know middle school must be hard what with all the jocks shoving you into lockers and giving you wedgies, but try not to take it out on the rest of us trying to a enjoy a game online ok?

Comment

Originally posted by SirCyRo-iNT
              \

Its people like you that are ruining this game. Period.
              How iis he ruining anything? Just because he score more make believe points than you by padding? I dont understand how that effects game play at all?

Comment

clarification..

knife pistol / infantry only servers are illegal period..

whether the admin or a bunch of players decide to play knife pistol only,

if you get caught the chances of getting reset by EA are very high..

so if you decide you want to go play on one of these ranked servers that are exploiting the rules then dont whine if you get reset..

Indian

Thread Closed..

Comment

Working...
                X