This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• banned from Knife and pistol servers

A buddy and I like to jump into Knife and Pistol servers and use normal weapons and armor. Of course, they bitch and moan, and I've been kicked and banned from several of them. I don't do it often, but its fun just to go in there and stir up trouble.

My question is, first, should these servers exist. I know this question has been asked a billion times. I'm just wondering if I can find out who the admins are and have the servers reported to the ranked servers website. (I know the url). Second, should I be playing on them at all? I mean, if they're all cheating, and I'm playing with normal weapons, the fact that I now am playing with superior weapons makes me cheating also, right? I mean, I kinda feel guilty shooting all the cheaters and ending up wiht the top score.

Is there a way to find out who the admin was on whatever server that banned me? Because if I'm banned from a ranked server for using weapons that are perfectly legal on ranked servers (the tank), then the admin is the one breaking EA's rules, not me.

Oh, and BTW, every time I've played these servers, 100% of my kills are with weapons other than knives and pistols, usually the PKM.

Re: banned from Knife and pistol servers

i reported you i hope you get ur stats removed.

Comment

yes they are against the ROE if you get caught playing in them you get reset

Comment

What do you expect..EA gave us no way to play any other type of game.
        So people get bored and make there own in-game game.

Ive clicked on a server and relized it was K/P when I got in it.
        I looked around and saw all high ranking guys..no one was there for points or badges..it was just fun they said..Im chicken **** about my stats so I left but I watched for a bit.
        No one has an amazing stat explosion of a million points..there was alot of 60 or 70 point guys, but all in all thats a usual game..

I say..so what..its liek some people **** and moan "stats and badges dont matter"..but the minute someone does somethign that is such a minor offense to the system of stats and badges..well then everyone gets all ****y.
        I got all my unlocks...Ill never be #1 in sh*t in this game..I dont even look at rankings..
        I look at my own stats and medals/badges and compare them to what I think is a reasonable example of hardwork..I dont compare and say 'OMG that guy so padded!!11"..I wasnt in a race with him..

Plus think about it..in a game were people whine like a bunch of bitches about there class and weapon power..its fun to put a bunch of guys in the game all on an equal level..you cant whine about someone being a this or that whore.

Lack of game type options promotes play like this..
        Think of it as BF2 war on drugs..as many as servers as you shut down for it..5more will open..and it will be flooded with people...

Comment

Dude, i agree it should be ok to do its just ea is dumb, and care so much.

Comment

I dont think you can get in trouble for playing in these servers or they wouldnt be allowed at all. I do think that the trouble makers that play with normal weapons are a problem if that is what the server is for. I dont know if they were ranked or not but I have played in them a couple times because that is all we play in Raven Shield is pistols.

Plus the only reason the scores are so high is because of the limited number of players such as the 16 or 20 person servers. The same scores can be accumulated on the normal weapon 16 person servers. The real reason to play pistols is to sharpen up on skills. We have noticed that the people who play normal weaps just have terrible skills in normal servers and thats the only way the get points.

These types should be reported and dealt with for ruining the morals of server rules. But the people who play to gain skill and show skill the honest way are not doing anything wrong and try to enjoy a good game. If you dont have skill just stay out or play right.

Comment

umm... the server can get banned and so can your stats its happend to people

Comment

These servers are real fun , f00k EA and the stats b0ll0x,and these bl00dy do-gooders trying to spoil other ppl,s fun . T0sserz

Comment

Originally posted by NUTZ_J98
                  I dont think you can get in trouble for playing in these servers or they wouldnt be allowed at all.
                  They are not allowed, and people that play on these server get their stats reset on a regular basis.

Comment

they are fun as i played on one when i didnt no anything about it being against rules i think EA is gay like just let us have fun and play

Originally posted by Brutus
                    They are not allowed, and people that play on these server get their stats reset on a regular basis.
                    lol we posted at the same time

Comment

unranked, theres nothing wrong with it. Ranked, you're breaking the ROE and will get wiped if you're caught.

Comment

Mate, your just as bad as they are.

Comment

Ignore everyone.

I usually play on low profile servers that have knife/pistol matches from time to time just for kicks. This is when everyone on the server agrees to a knife/pistol match anyway.:laugh:

Comment

Originally posted by iflabs
                            Ignore everyone.

I usually play on low profile servers that have knife/pistol matches from time to time just for kicks. This is when everyone on the server agrees to a knife/pistol match anyway.:laugh:
                            i only do that when everyone leaves and there is a couple of us and we are waiting for people to join and for the round to start.

Comment

I do play on knife and pistol occasionally, not for anything but fun and practice. The funniest things of all are thise bi*cers complaining about legality, ROE and whatever. And they're usually using normal weapons and getting constantly owned by knife or even pistol. Once a guy with PKM had the lowest K/D on the server few round straight. Btw. if I'd like to get my badges I'd try some low skill server such as EA Officials.

Comment

Working...
                              X