Expert Ordinance Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Expert Ordinance Badge

I've been trying this the last few days. Claymore whoring on karkand I got 35, i was ****ed off. I've tried AT mines, but my max was like 24 in a 64 man karkand. I've gone jihaad on a high points server. I've tried everything, and I cant seem to do it.

I've got one last attempt but im not sure if i'll do it. This tactic is kinda cheap, but it would be funny. It requires a friend on the other side. I was going to fill a car or apc with c4 and then give it to my buddy, he gets people to fill it up and then i blow it up...lol, it would be halarious.

Comment

Dooshy:
      LOL good one. I might as well try that. I think people wouldn't notice it. I've been trying to get this badge over a week now with no use. They totally blew it with those restrictions(no C4 chucking and 2 Clays max). With this change they should've changed the requirements too. It's like next to impossible to get it now.

Comment

Try this go to SF Warlord map,at the tv station lay 2 c-4 packs 1 near the flag 1 near the door climb up to the roof and zipline to the 2nd floor balcony (by being on the 2nd balcony arty wont hit you) across the street and lay down and wait. When the enemy runs in to cap the flag set it off, then zipline back to the flag balcony lay 2 more climb up and zip back across the street,do this thru the whole game and I bet you succeed.BTW there are 2 diff balconys you can use in case they catch on to what your doing, usually they'll never see you. Hopefully you have a supply guy with you or get the commander to drop you a box on the tv station roof. I Did it and it worked like a charm - LOL

Comment

Originally posted by frazzman
          I missed out on mine by 3 kills the other night, i was gutted lol ..., but i was ONLY using AT-Mines!!.., i really pi$$d a lot of armour whores off, infact some of them called for me to be kicked!

It seems that it could be easier to do a bit of kit switching between at-mines/claymores/c4 to get this badge? anyone confirm this?
          I think that kit switching would give you the most all-around success and it shows you are truely an "Expert" because you can use the whole range of tools.

Originally posted by ATSMusic
          Try this go to SF Warlord map,at the tv station lay 2 c-4 packs 1 near the flag 1 near the door climb up to the roof and zipline to the 2nd floor balcony (by being on the 2nd balcony arty wont hit you) across the street and lay down and wait. When the enemy runs in to cap the flag set it off, then zipline back to the flag balcony lay 2 more climb up and zip back across the street,do this thru the whole game and I bet you succeed.BTW there are 2 diff balconys you can use in case they catch on to what your doing, usually they'll never see you. Hopefully you have a supply guy with you or get the commander to drop you a box on the tv station roof. I Did it and it worked like a charm - LOL
          Damn, now that is the kind of suggestions I like to hear!!!! YTMND!

Comment

Working...
          X