Expert Ordinance Badge

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Expert Ordinance Badge

Has anyone gotten this recently? I was getting a wildhair and thinking I should just try for it.

Is it still possible or now infinitly harder?

Re: Expert Ordinance Badge

I got it last weekend or the weekend before... it's possible... damn hard though.

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
      I got it last weekend or the weekend before... it's possible... damn hard though.

one guy was like 1 C4 Kill away from having the damn thing.

then he got his stats wiped for something (NOT Stat Padding)

Comment

I'm not even going to waste my time going for that.

Comment

It's really not that difficult. I've tried for it a couple times and have gotten 36 kills twice. I think I might try again soon. I'm going to start working on my expert badges now.

Comment

Just find one of those pistol/knife rounds and C4 crap out of everybody before they have a chance to vote you off :laugh:

Comment

LOL..

It was enough of a rush when I was working on my Expert Knife, I feel like I miss that excitement. I was never a pie chucker/jihad-jeep person, so I have little practice with the C4; I was always using mines and claymores.

Kinda one of those things I must do! It is a calling. I look back on the Expert knife and figure, I could get it again if I wanted too. Just needed to know if the tactics for getting it post 1.2 patch have changed any.

Comment

I went insane for this before 1.2. Never got it though. Got 36 kills like three times. Stupid badge...

Comment

Seems like there would be more glory getting it now versus three months ago.

Comment

This badge was difficult to get before 1.2, but now it seems nearly impossible. When I got mine, I didn't c4 chuck, but it certainly helped to be able to throw the c4 that extra distance by jumping. Anyone who gets this badge post-1.2 is truely an expert.

Comment

I can't get my veteran one even... although i got my basic when I was the MEC commander on Karkand.

I stuck C4 all around the suburb, then hid, and some stupid squad kept charging in so I was just blowing them all up. 14 kills that way. Although squads that stupid are rare on Bf2.

Comment

i got mine on monday, only took me one try on a 64 okayer warlord server, barly got it thought, i had to get 2 more kills and i layed a claymore down and killed 5 people at onece then all the tckets went away at that exact moment i was shocked , but hey i got it so im happy

Comment

Originally posted by [FM]Master_Chief
                          Just find one of those pistol/knife rounds and C4 crap out of everybody before they have a chance to vote you off :laugh:
                          i cam across some some ppl pistoling each other...i ran them over with my jeep.

Comment

I came close a few time pre 1.2, using the good old skycow to drop c4 on the blackwhore, usually ended up gettin 30+ kills in a good round. Thats out of the question now tho.

I imagine it will be easily doable on a 16/32 player 64 size map

Comment

Easy. Got it after 1.22 on Moongamers.com Karkand 24/7. It is not that hard on a server with 60 or 64 people as long as the US doesn't grab a flag.

Comment

Working...
                              X