Chopper pilots TKing their own gunners

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Chopper pilots TKing their own gunners

This has been happening from ages back, i have even done it to someone once, especially those idiot gunners who try taking tanks out with the cannon, and get us both killed.

Originally posted by CreamSoda
    Just GO MEDIC you WILL SURVIVE
    Yes survive for abit longer, but eventually die if your properly in the red zone.

Comment

theres a few people I've seen do it, I've had it happen to me once, but for many people in australia, it's name is a "Landax Special". A guy who already got caught hacking (blamed it on his sister), renamed himself, and got himself into more **** with his new account lol.

Comment

Originally posted by rhohan
        when my chick played with me (too much wow now... stupid wow) i got the rep as being a helo tk'er. and i was. but only because i would ask politely "hey, can my chick fly with me please? You can have the next one?"
        Surely most of the guys that do this are the ones that take the chopper every round. That's the annoying thing. Let someone else have a crack. No, they might not be as good as you, but this is a frickin game, not a real war, get a life!

Comment

I usually play gunner, and I love having a pilot who knows how to set you up for the TV shot. Now, who can claim ownership of the chopper?

When I want to play gunner, I normally hop in the chopper and switch seat, waiting for a pilot to appear. So any pilot lucky enough to get a seat, should be greatful for me wanting to wait for him and not take off solo (as some people do), right?

Now, how about waiting on the pad, two guys in the same clan spawn, this guy hops in and start screaming 'get out!' (I can see his clanmate hopping around bashing his head in the windshield. No way I'm sitting on the pad for a minute, just to kneel for a spoiled pilot. So he takes me out to the killzone, I die, and he swoops back and picks up his clanmember

Next time I will take screens, this exploit is the worst kind of deliberate TK'ing in BF2. 1st degree murder,it is.

Comment

I hate this kind of stupidity aswell, seen this tactic alot lately, s much so that I made a new ban command in BF2CC for my servers "Forcing non punishable teamkills"

Comment

Nice work there 'Drunken' i only wish you were the admin over here in aussie land.

Comment

Working...
              X