Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

DICE might have a very good plan to convince you to buy BF 2142...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: DICE might have a very good plan to convince you to buy BF 2142...

Originally posted by Hell2pay
    Wouldn't work on me.. I still wouldn't buy it until I am convinced EA can provide a game with limited bugs and game play issues.
    Never going to happen, every online game will have alot of bugs when its first released, and tbh everyone will still complain and moan the same amout as they have with bf2.

Carrying on with bf2 stats is just pointless, it will basically become a booster pack, and will quickly get very boring like SF and EF have.

Personaly, i feel that EA should wait at least a year or so before releasing another battlefield series, as BF2 hasnt had chance to grow to its full potential. Every games going to have bugs in, and BF2142 or what ever it is isnt going to be any different.

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Spetsnaz
      I
      Variable writes well thought out threads and really loves the game. Calling him a moron is like punching yourself in the face and lighting yourself on fire... not a good idea
      thats an opinion, not fact.

really, his idea is extremely obvious and very stupid, not genius caliber at all.

not only that, it has a 0 percent chance of being implemented or anyone other than variable caring.

really, pride and perception about rank.... surely you all know that the commander hacking, stat padding, tank whoring and the like has completely ruined the ranking system as a adequate measure of skill?

Comment

really, his idea is extremely obvious and very stupid, not genius caliber at all.

not only that, it has a 0 percent chance of being implemented or anyone other than variable caring.

really, pride and perception about rank.... surely you all know that the commander hacking, stat padding, tank whoring and the like has completely ruined the ranking system as a adequate measure of skill?
        Its not about makig sense, its about getting people to buy the game.

Comment

eh...i prob wont buy it unless i get a wicked sick comp

Comment

At least it would significantly reduce the number of stat padders and point farmers then i say hell yea it sounds like a good idea

Comment

Interesting idea variable; can't say as I would like it to happen, although I can see the possable marketing bonuses Dice would reap. I too would like to start the game on a more equal footing with everyone else - kind of like a whole bunch of newbies... :laugh: Now there's a thought.

My Christmas wish: A brand new game engine to power 2142; one with the bugs allready worked out.

All hail to carebare, a true statesman and an inspiration to us all. You know, I think planet battlefield forums could really use some of your role modeling.

Comment

Originally posted by IntensivCareBear

good job there, being able to distinguish opinion from fact...unfortunately nobody wants your opinion anymore, so take the clue

Comment

Originally posted by HowieMandel
                  no, very differently. I said i dont want 90K global stat players in a new game. HOWEVER, to appease folks, perhaps give them, the folks with global points orange names in the game. Thus folks will know these are bf vets.

OR allow one unlock.

but not points, as what was suggested.
                  I suggested rank, and the associated benefits.

Comment

naw, they probably will allow different unlocks (such as a laser cannon) at a higher rank, on oppose to a laser pistol for your first, if you know what im sayin

Comment

F**k you EA+Dice

Comment

Working...
                      X