Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: Damn mouse cable drags me down!!

Originally posted by Wargimp
    There was a product avalible at RadioShack called "The Clip" that addresses exactly the problem your talking about. It's about $2 and is just a plasic clip that attaches to your desk and allows you to thread your mouse cable through it. Donno if they still sell 'em or not, but you could check it out.

Beyond that, a large binder clip might do the trick.

Hella handy things, they are. I also use 'em to clip my open chip/cracker bags to keep 'em fresh. They also work well as roachclips and ways to entertain your roommate's cat.

Darn you Gimp i was just going to post something similar. I got these little C clips from Staples that have sticky stuff on them you can stick them on your PC desk in any form you like to control cords, hold them up out of the way under your desk and what not.

Comment

I have a Razer Copperhead (the cord is similar to the Diamondback that was mentioned earlier) and the cord is pretty stiff. If you clip it down then the mouse has resistance when you're pushing against the cord. Guess I'm stuck with my scotch tape

Comment

I used to game with the logitech cordless mx duo keyboard and mouse. It was alright, but I was never happy about the weight of the mouse. I switched to the logitech mx518 gaming mouse, and it's the best mouse I've ever used for gaming. I especially love the fact that the sensitivity is switchable on the fly, plus all it's buttons are in the perfect place. Also, the weight of it is perfect. I don't have the cord problems I did when trying to use a lighter wired mouse. I won't be switching for a long time.

Comment

Working...
        X