This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: {TA}FireStorm reset?

He probably couldn't keep with with BlaZiN.uk, which made double the amount of points of him per minute. Meaning Firestorm had to play at least twice as much, or use cheats...He took the simple way .

Comment

guy sucks i have no sympatize for cheaters, i doubt ea resets anyone without serious proof simple as that.

Comment

Originally posted by Hazzard
        guy sucks i have no sympatize for cheaters, i doubt ea resets anyone without serious proof simple as that.
        What does is feel like to be completely wrong and make yourslef look like an idiot on a public forum ?

Another noob that thinks EA never made a mistake

Comment

Erm. This is like the exact copy of the thread about exp Elektric getting his stats reseted some months ago.

Comment

who cares

Comment

Originally posted by cFire
              who cares
              That says it all. Unless you're his friend and you're sympathising with him then why is it even your problem? Everyone knows that EA makes mistakes sometimes.

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
                That says it all. Unless you're his friend and you're sympathising with him then why is it even your problem? Everyone knows that EA makes mistakes sometimes.
                Yeah, I just hope it was a mistake.

Remember guys. He fell behind when we went on vacation for a month. I hope this wasn't a way to get ahead (IF, IF he did it).

Comment

Look on the bright side.....we all just moved up one whole spot globally...

Looks like Blazin has moved down to #10 and 1-9 are all commander glitch hackers.

Comment

tbh, tough break for the guy, IF its true. There hasn't been an official statement yet, doubt you'll see one either.

I'm not expecting a quick fix for this as its third party stuff that needs fixing, I think??

Comment

HERE IS THE TRUTH!!!!! i googled Battlefield 2 rank hack and this is what i got

Found this a few weeks ago, it's a trainer for BF2 that logs you into a ranked official Japan BF2 server. It spawns you inside a building with others using the trainer and makes you and anyone in the server automatically fire while turning. You'll die a lot, but you can get your global score up about 1000 points an hour, and you don't have to be at the computer to gain the points. Using this hack I am currently ranked 2nd in the world, you can look me up on the leaderboards, my name is ****666RA****, and I will be 1st soon.

I am not responsible for anything that happens to you or your account using this hack. I suggest starting a new account to use this with, that way if EA catches on you can still go back to using your original account. Enjoy:

satisfactory?

EA HAS TO FIX THE ABOVE, HACKERS THIS GOES TO U = Ur stats tommorow will be a private, now i am a private now, all day i wonder, if i will be #1, but now im number 100679, SO EA, GET THAT BINFERD 3000 OUT AND FIX FIX FIX!!!!!!

agreed with shpox, preston used it with other peeps, showmn on the hack description showed above. and, it will be fixed in 1.3 i hope, they see it, if they dont we kno what ea's trying to do. now, to blazin.uk the real number oner, BLAZIN I WANT UR 1337 SKILLZ!!! PLZ PLZ PLZ PLZZZZZZZZ

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCRAP_
                        HERE IS THE TRUTH!!!!! i googled Battlefield 2 rank hack and this is what i got

Found this a few weeks ago, it's a trainer for BF2 that logs you into a ranked official Japan BF2 server. It spawns you inside a building with others using the trainer and makes you and anyone in the server automatically fire while turning. You'll die a lot, but you can get your global score up about 1000 points an hour, and you don't have to be at the computer to gain the points. Using this hack I am currently ranked 2nd in the world, you can look me up on the leaderboards, my name is ****666RA****, and I will be 1st soon.

I am not responsible for anything that happens to you or your account using this hack. I suggest starting a new account to use this with, that way if EA catches on you can still go back to using your original account. Enjoy:

satisfactory?

EA HAS TO FIX THE ABOVE, HACKERS THIS GOES TO U = Ur stats tommorow will be a private, now i am a private now, all day i wonder, if i will be #1, but now im number 100679, SO EA, GET THAT BINFERD 3000 OUT AND FIX FIX FIX!!!!!!
                        SNIFF SNIFF SNIFFF!!! Careful fellas I smell ********!!! Dont step in it.

Just because some smacktard posts this doesnt mean its true. Lets see...ummm here is how it is done...

1st you have to jump up and down 3 times then spin to the right 4. Then run back and forth between 2 spawn points as fast as you can. After this if you jump 3 times more your score will double.

See I posted how to do it so it must be true. Man o man what some will believe these days I mean come on really?

1. You shoot when ever you turn??? This cause scores in excess of 1000 per round???? You would have to be surrounded by enemies for this to work. No way no how will this get you a high score.

2. Spawns you inside a building? If you are in a building why would you come out? The site claims you die alot but if you are in a building you can shoot out but the people on the outside cant shoot in.

3. You dont have to be at the computer to earn points??? Dont you have to be turning to gain the points? Hence at your computer.

Sorry I am not meaning to flame you but stop and use your head for a minute. I am sure with everything that has been written about the subject that you can figure out how the GLITCH....not a HACK but a GLITCH was done to get those points.

Comment

Ea has given his stats back

Comment

huzzah!

Comment

i am so excited...

Comment

That's amazing. I guess EA isn't so bad after all.

Comment

Working...
                                X