X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: {TA}FireStorm reset?

Originally posted by adamfool99
    What a waste of a year of his life . . . . sad
    So if his stats hadn't been reset, playing BF2 20 hours a day wouldn't be a waste of a year? He still wouldn't have anything to show for it.

Comment

Originally posted by unununium
      So if his stats hadn't been reset, playing BF2 20 hours a day wouldn't be a waste of a year? He still wouldn't have anything to show for it.
      But now he really has absolutely nothing to show for it. Even if he had no life, at least he could say, "Well, I'm #1 in the world in something." Now that time is truly wasted, erased forever. Depressing, really.

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
        If such a thing happened, I'm happy, I hope his fat ass off that computer chair and does something better in his life rather than playing video games for 8 hours a day and get worshiped by 11 year olds because they think he is a l33t pwnz0r.
        exactly.

Comment

a guy told me there is a new hack out there (hopefully fixed in 1.3) just like the diablo 2 hero editor,k u can give urself 2billion poinjts and it lets u chosoe the rank, just like how preston32 is up there

Comment

Originally posted by DeadCRAP_
            a guy told me there is a new hack out there (hopefully fixed in 1.3) just like the diablo 2 hero editor,k u can give urself 2billion poinjts and it lets u chosoe the rank, just like how preston32 is up there
            yes its true, move on please >>>>

Comment

Dumb noobs will believe anything anybody tells them its not a hack its a glitch in the server side reporting of commander scores....

It's been happening randomly for a long time glopje was the 1st to experience it but finally people have realised how to manipulate it.

FOR THE LAST TIME ...........NOT A HACK !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Inc|LoKi
                Dumb noobs will believe anything anybody tells them its not a hack its a glitch in the server side reporting of commander scores....

It's been happening randomly for a long time glopje was the 1st to experience it but finally people have realised how to manipulate it.

FOR THE LAST TIME ...........NOT A HACK !!!!!
                indeed, it was about glopje I was complaining on the bf2rs forums, he got reset while he couldn't do anything about it.

ps : he is my wurst enemy lol

on another forum, they say FIRESTORM wasn't reset for using the glitch, but for plain cheating, he used the cheat where you could drop arty constantly, drop suplie boxes as many as you want, etc...

Comment

He's right, it's not a hack it's math. Bad math on EA. I think it's wrong... But at the same time.......

You have to admit it's against EA's ROE (is that what they call it).

It's padding. You use the program to get stupid high scores fast.

Comment

Originally posted by old sch00l
                    yes its true, move on please >>>>
                    Oh dear god, PRESTON used a commander glitch. He did not hack the account server. He also allowed people to perform this same glitch with him. No more details, if you guys would have checked, seen the top 10 commander scores. Then come back here and say to me zomg they haxxed EAAA!

Comment

He did this on Moongamers? Sigh...such a good server too. Or was it his TA clan server? Yeah, Preston hosted a server I think and then went online got a bunch of guys and they all asked for points. What and asshat. Do a goole search and all the guys think that they are "sticking it to the man". morons...How bout sticking it to the REAL man, the gov. Not EA.

Comment

Originally posted by escape_nl
                        Can't find his old stats

it is truly a sad sad day...lets all mourn this loss.

Comment

From his home at moongamers

Comment

Oh, so even if this guy wasn't cheating, and got screwed by EA, he still deserves to have his stats reset for devoting way...way to much much time to BF2? I don't see how he can spend so much time everyday playing this game, but what's wrong with it? I mean, so he doesn't have much of a life outside BF2. That doesn't mean he deserves to be reset.

What does that mean????????

Comment

Originally posted by ojkilledthemfolk
                              Oh, so even if this guy wasn't cheating, and got screwed by EA, he still deserves to have his stats reset for devoting way...way to much much time to BF2? I don't see how he can spend so much time everyday playing this game, but what's wrong with it? I mean, so he doesn't have much of a life outside BF2. That doesn't mean he deserves to be reset.

What does that mean????????
                              indeed, WTF is this, EA find you play to much and they reset you, lol , they should be glad he is playing so much

Comment

I played with him once...He wasn't too bad.

Meh, it's a game, which I myself bought only for MODs lol...

Comment

Working...
                                X