This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: {TA}FireStorm reset?

looking at the leaderboard ingame now, , and firestorm is out of it, he has been reset, , also the otehr guys are out of the leaderboard, just one eft now, some new one probably .

they have some work at EA, resetting stats the whole day

Comment

WHO CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I play for fun!

Comment

He was reset for hacking...by ea

Comment

Originally posted by royaljewellz
          That's funny. What's funnier is looking at your stats...maybe they should reset yours too. I mean, lets look at a few things. You have pretty high brs on a few maps. Next there is your favorite victim who you killed 28 times on one map. Then looking at your favorite victim's stats, his favorite victim and worst enemy are the same guy with over 30 kills/30 deaths. Looks suspicious...let's reset.

Now, I'm not saying your padding, or deserve your stats to be reset. Maybe you could care less if they were. The point is regardless if you care or not about your stats, maybe firestorm does care. I know I would be ****ed if mine were reset. It's not that I only play for stats, but I am proud of my stats to an extent. If I were cheating, I'd deserve a reset, but I'm not, and getting punished because other people can't play fair is wrong.

300 best round score on Karkand is pretty easy on a 64 player low populated server when you're a commander with a win.

Favorite victim... I got my expert booom boom badge this weekend on a low populated 64 player warlord server. It's totally possible to kill the same guy 28 times jihad jeeping when there;s only 6-8 players on each team and they only go for an armored vehicle.

As for his fav. victim/enemy list... that doesn't incriminate me for anything. Maybe HE stat padded for something, but how does that make me guilty of something?

Lastly... I was being serious about that war college ribbon, you ass. It's impossible for players who have played so long to get it unless they have their stats reset.

Comment

Originally posted by BFMP|DIR|IndianScout
            looks like this person will be next

http://bf2s.com/player/43707091/

Strike at Karkand 65,535
            http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofil...bf2id=66975240
            http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofil...bf2id=68341764

Comment

he was reset just today. look at his score today (http://bf2tracker.com/bf2_userprofil...bf2id=45719422):

DateGSCSTSKillsDeathsMatchesWinsLossHealsRvivRsupRparPlayTime

10.04.2006-385,868-247,608-50,318-123,804-34,941-9,948-7,240-2,708-2,459-9,590-6,349-1,36103:09:16

he got MINUS (negative) 385,868 points deducted from his score today. it's pretty obvious that he was using the commander exploit (since he has his own server and he's the commander almost everytime) but was only doing it for a few thousand points to not make it look too obvious.

good job, EA!

Comment

Originally posted by Zefram
                300 best round score on Karkand is pretty easy on a 64 player low populated server when you're a commander with a win.
                yeah i said that i didn't think that this was impossible...just proving a point.

Favorite victim... I got my expert booom boom badge this weekend on a low populated 64 player warlord server. It's totally possible to kill the same guy 28 times jihad jeeping when there;s only 6-8 players on each team and they only go for an armored vehicle.
                again, i made it clear that i was making a point about having your stats reset for no reason.

As for his fav. victim/enemy list... that doesn't incriminate me for anything. Maybe HE stat padded for something, but how does that make me guilty of something?
                you're correct. my point about this was the fact that usually, you can see a connection between the favorite victim/worst enemy list.

Lastly... I was being serious about that war college ribbon, you ass. It's impossible for players who have played so long to get it unless they have their stats reset.
                call me names all you want. i took the post as a prick thing to say...seeing as though if he really cared about getting that ribbon, he probably would have it after over 2000 hours of play. but again, i never said you were guilty of anything, nor did i think it. my post was only aimed to make the point that it is bs to have your stats reset if you didn't do anything wrong. i used your stats as an example because you made the post, and because you seem to have spent a lot of time playing the game to EARN your stats, unlike a noob cheater that spends 10 minutes to become the "highest" ranking player. So if you felt like i was calling you a cheater...then i apologize as that was not what i was saying.

Comment

alright... truce... I LOVE YOU MAN.

Comment

so what was the deal with them one guys that had 6 mil and 16 mil global score? how'd that happen?

Comment

I wonder if it is possible to attain a round score of 54k legally.. you'd have to pad hardcore as a medic or something, on karkand presumably, or anywhere really. A 16 player map would do it, and probably be better.

There is, of course, one other good way to get super-high points. Take two boats full of supports, sit side by side and just toss grenades all day. Or better yet, only 2 support players, and the rest are antitank.. for every missle fired its 1 point, regardless of how fast.

Comment

I think it is a mistake.

Comment

alright... truce... I LOVE YOU MAN.
                          LOL...i guess since you out rank me, i will have to agree to this truce too!

Originally posted by Afu-Ra
                          so what was the deal with them one guys that had 6 mil and 16 mil global score? how'd that happen?
                          They used a server side glitch to sky rocket their commander score. You need to have an admin to do it.

Originally posted by MrBenis
                          I wonder if it is possible to attain a round score of 54k legally..
                          54,000 points in one round...I would believe that there is absolutely no way that that kind of score could happen without cheating.

Comment

Yeah, I really don't see why his stats are an issue. He isn't hurting anyone by playing so much.

Comment

Stop the hate!!!!!!!

Comment

DUDE! He probably killed himself when he realised! Bwahahaha!

Comment

Working...
                                X