The unwritten law of medics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: The unwritten law of medics.

I have never been forgiven for a team kill. Its pretty sad how fast people are to punish. Its funny how people post that they "never" punish but to this day I have yet to be forgiven. People are pathetic. Punishing someone is a big joke. The people at EA are a bunch of morons.

Comment

Originally posted by MouseNo4
      I just broke the unwritten law of being a medic.

I was driving a vodnik down wake island, following a tank in an attempt to capture the north village. The tank stopped short of the village so i swerved to the side so that i could go around him.

What do you know the gunner on the tank jumps out, and i run him over with less than a second to react.

Sh!t i thought. So i bail out, rush up to the guy i ran over, and revive him. Just as i switch back to my gun and turn to get going, i see the text ont he screen "You have been punished for a teamkill!".

I was like WTF??? I turn around, pull out my hand gun and bring him to 1/6 health, and walk off.

Later on, i notice him get hit by a helo right in front of me. He cries out medic, so as a bit of payback, i run up to him, crouch with my shock paddles out and just sit there. After about 10 seconds, i wander off with him still sitting there critically wounded.

I know its really bad but this instant ptk bull is starting to get out of control.

I would send him off to a stat padding pair and let them Kill/Revive him non-stop....I don't care if it's against the rules, he deserves it

Comment

Originally posted by BravoTwoZeroUK
        The enemy had Home Base?
        I just usually punish pilots who come on a bombing run when a whole squad are taking the enemy base.
        Retarded Mavericks.
        No. After i tked him for being stupid with the arty, he stopped putting arty on the villages and put it on the enemy only spawn points like the enemy arty and carrier.

Originally posted by MG36CE Fan
        I would send him off to a stat padding pair and let them Kill/Revive him non-stop....I don't care if it's against the rules, he deserves it
        You talking about me or the idiot commander? I cant tell.

Comment

Working...
        X