The unwritten law of medics.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The unwritten law of medics.

I just broke the unwritten law of being a medic.

I was driving a vodnik down wake island, following a tank in an attempt to capture the north village. The tank stopped short of the village so i swerved to the side so that i could go around him.

What do you know the gunner on the tank jumps out, and i run him over with less than a second to react.

Sh!t i thought. So i bail out, rush up to the guy i ran over, and revive him. Just as i switch back to my gun and turn to get going, i see the text ont he screen "You have been punished for a teamkill!".

I was like WTF??? I turn around, pull out my hand gun and bring him to 1/6 health, and walk off.

Later on, i notice him get hit by a helo right in front of me. He cries out medic, so as a bit of payback, i run up to him, crouch with my shock paddles out and just sit there. After about 10 seconds, i wander off with him still sitting there critically wounded.

I know its really bad but this instant ptk bull is starting to get out of control.

Re: The unwritten law of medics.

yeeeah. happens all the time.
    Screw em.
    (although if im having a bad game i tend to be a bit heavy on the old punish buton )

Comment

Serves him right. I do not punish unless I it was on purpose. You do not want to make a medic mad, your end up bleeding to death:wall:

Comment

Shame there wasn't an option to pee over him whilst he was lying lying there bleeding to death!

Comment

You should have teabagged him

Comment

I did one better. After a frantic gunfight where I'd expended all my grenades as was down to my last mag with 17 rounds in it I was running after a support guy going "NEED AMMO!" After about 30 seconds of this, and two warning shots, I emptied my magazine into him.

I walked over to his lifeless corpse, switched kits, threw some resupply bags, switched kits again, reloaded my rifle, and then Defibbed him to revive him.

It was hilarious. You could almost see the question mark above the guys head going WTF?

KBK

Comment

I dont get the idea of teabagging. I just dont see the funny bit in it. Sure it looks weird but it would make me feel like an idiot. Especially when i am getting my revenge.

Comment

haha, nice story. He deserved it. People who don't wait to get revived before spamming that Pg Up shouldn't play BF2./

Comment

I never revive people who I have seen TK-ing for vehicles or punishing without need, if I notice the tags, screw the 2 points and leave him.

Comment

Did anyone think that people actually forgive ?

95 % = Instant Punish, Human interace.

Comment

Originally posted by PBAsydney
                      You should have teabagged him
                      Teabag ftw! Either that or empty an entire pistol clip into his face!

Comment

Originally posted by Sir. Shpox
                        Did anyone think that people actually forgive ?

95 % = Instant Punish, Human interace.
                        well i must be part of that 5% then as i dont punish unless it was a deliberate team kill, you know the'old "thats my tank i saw it first" to shortly followed by bang-bang and you looking up at he pritty white clouds

Comment

yeah i hate those instant ptk whores...

but what i hate more is the idiotic armor whore who runs me over while he's looking away (but barreling full-speed down a crowded raod) and then when i punish they get all made "WTF you n00b why'd you punish!!!"

Comment

I seriously NEVER punish for a tk unless the jackass is looking right at me and kills me. Why lose points for your team when it's an accident?

Comment

Originally posted by PigPopTart
                              I seriously NEVER punish for a tk unless the jackass is looking right at me and kills me. Why lose points for your team when it's an accident?
                              no...i knew it was gonna show up sooner or later...

punishing tk's do not effect score....
                              it goes towards a count of how many more punishes the guy needs before the server autokicks him.

Comment

Working...
                              X