Star Wars Battlefront apply for ALPHA

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Star Wars Battlefront apply for ALPHA

I'm sure Zips will do some news on this sooner or later but anyways here it goes, apparently you can now apply to the battlefront alpha but it's really weird
    Here's the link
    I got this message: "SORRY BUT YOU DO NOT HAVE ACCESS TO THE STAR WARS™ BATTLEFRONT™ CLOSED ALPHA

The Star Wars™ Battlefront™ Closed Alpha is a technical test and is available for a small number of users. Subscribe to our newsletter or follow our social channels to find out how you might be able to play Star Wars Battlefront before its November 17th release in North America."

From application it instantly went to "alpha/not-entitled". LOL, so it's making a random sorting of users, or we must match certain parameters to be "entitled"? Not only do I own several EA-DICE games (almost all of them), and I own all of the Battlefronts (THough how could they know that), what other possible parameters could there be?. Ow well, I hope you have luck

No news, because that's not an application page. That's only a page for those who received an invite in the mail. News sites are reporting that it's an application page, which I can understand since the phrasing on that site seems like it is, but it's really only for those that have already received an invitation sent to them.

Comment

Really? ridiculous, it really doesn't make any sense, if you would already get your invite then how do you apply in the first place, or why would you have to come back to this application page . God dammit I wish DICE would still crawl around these forums (or fan forums at all for that matter) so they could hand some invites xD. I think the last person from DICE ever posting here was Zh1nto

Comment

Im sure its Youtubers and "pros".
        Twitter: @CptainCrunch
        Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
          I kind of doubt it for this one. Well, maybe the "pros" bit but probably not YouTubers. If this is anything like the BF4 alpha, the map (probably only one) will be feature incomplete and possibly lacking textures.

Don't forget what the BF4 alpha looked like:

Comment

Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
            I am neither of those things but got access.

...but will not be here for it. After tomorrow I'm going to be without internet access for two years.

Comment

Wow, how is that possible? Not even this USB or phone internet :P? You going bear grylls mode?

BTW here is a shakycam gameplay from E3 that emerged today and EA has been trying to take down. http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x2v...ogames?start=1

My only comments on it is why the hell does everyone have jet packs? Literally EVERYONE you see on the video looks the same and has a jetpack.... that's certainly not an "incredibly accurate representation of the movies"

Comment

Just a mission for my church. I'll actually still be stateside. In fact, this is pretty much my last post for two years.

Hope to see you all in 2017, but if not, I'll understand.

Comment

Working...
                X