Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Grand Theft Auto V on PC. Who's playing?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Grand Theft Auto V on PC. Who's playing?

Any TGN members bought GTA V for PC? Or will buy it? I was thinking that if there are a few we sould create a TGN crew. Unless there is one already that I am unaware off? uhh, Zips ??

First preorder I have done in 5 years (Since BFBC2). Had money saved up for this and I couldnt resist. I have it preloaded on Steam already! Its looking great! Also got an exam tomorrow morning(I suspect the professor did this on purpose) and shouldnt be playing this at midnight, but I'll be there anyways for an hour or two, afterall you don't get an oportunity to play such a great game on launch everyday :P

I will also be compiling here a list of social club names! Add me! Mine is:
    jimykx

The game is out at 7PM (ET) tonight via Steam and the Rockstar downloader thing... Just so you know.

Also, I'll be playing on PC (I now have three copies of the game).

Comment

Hahah, Xbox 360, PS4 and PC. Thinking about doing a review of the PC version?
      In Portugal it's at 00:00 GMT 0, but since I am in Poland studying now I have to wait until 01:00.
      By the way what is your social club name Zips?

Comment

No, no review for the PC version. Two out of three is beyond the normal already. I might do a short thing to show off the visuals, depending on if it runs well on my machine and well enough to record at a decent framerate. But probably won't do that.

I think my SC name is DigitalZips.

Comment

Added! Would be nice if there is more people from TGN playing. SHow yourselves!

Comment

Ill be getting the game for PC once i upgrade in Q1 2016

Comment

Working...
            X