No announcement yet.

I'm IP banned/blocked by the server's firewall

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CS Gaming Nation? Combine CS-Nation with TGN?

Or...

Gaming Universe News. GUN!

Still rather shocked that you are blocked by the server's firewall. It's rather discomforting to hear that. I was wondering why there were no news posted recently.

Comment

There's more to this than simply being blocked by a firewall. But that will be talked about in due time.

Thanks for the suggestions. Keep 'em coming as they come to you.

Comment

Crap... That was the last thing I wanted to hear. Can't say I'm looking forward to hearing more updates from this.

Anyways, how about Gaming Nation News or GNN.com? (Sorry, I keep using some variation of CS-Nation due to nostalgic reasons, similar to how many here embrace Total Battlefield 2, so my suggestions will continue to incorporate that name as awkwardly as possible.) Your videos can even have a watermark similar to news programs.

Comment

I've passed along most of the suggestions from this thread (plus some that were emailed to me).

All I can do right now is wait.

Comment

So what happened and what do you have to do exactly?

Comment

TGN as of Total Gaming Nation? Total Battlefield 4 xD? AGN, Awesome gaming network?

Comment

I'm unblocked by the firewall again. For how long, I have no idea. That still doesn't change what the planned course of action is.

Comment

I think Total Gaming Nation is pretty neat

Comment

Working...
                  X