• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: What was the last movie you saw?

Super.
    SHUT UP, CRIME!

Comment

• Dusty in here. *cough*

TED with Mark Wahlberg this weekend. Definitely a guy movie. Had some good hard laughs but the movie did have some slow points in it.
      3 out of 5 Stars.

Star Trek - Into Darkness. Good movie. Not as great as the predecessor from a few years ago but satisfies the Sci-Fi fix you need. Recommend you watch Star Trek II with William Shatner first.

4 out of 5 Stars.
      "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

• Saw the First JJ Abrams star Trek Movie on Saturday. Never really watched Star trek but/So I enjoyed it.

Comment

• Disney's The Lone Ranger - This is a well done Movie. If you want non-stop action, this is NOT the movie to see. But if you want a good story with good character development and a bit of History mixed in this is the Movie to see. This is a long movie at about 2.5 hours but the slow build through the movie leads to a great action based ending during the last 20 minutes of the film. The movie has good quips and one liner's throughout and works well as a whole product. The CGI and special effects were blended in well with the regular live action. The story and characters are memorable unlike many other movies you might see. I could easily watch this movie again.

5 out of 5
          "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

• Shame on me, but I've just watched Star Wars. Yes, in 2013. Better late than never though

Comment

• Battlefield Los Angeles. 4 out of 5 stars. Decent plot and good acting. Still feels like it was Independence Day 2.0 though.

Atlas Shrugged Part 2. 4 out of 5 Stars. Good translation from the novel to film. Great special effects from a movie out of the mainstream group. Nice follow up to Part 1.

Paranormal Jacktivity. 2 out of 5 stars. Straight up B movie quality here folks. Only gets 2 stars because the main girl in the film is pretty hot. If you are exhausted, drunk, or stoned this movie is passable. Some minor laugh worthy scenes here.

Comment

• Today I finally got around to watching John Wick and Mad Max: Fury Road.

John Wick was pretty good. A bit disappointed in the ending. Seemed a bit "eh" after the hour or so of action before it.

Mad Max: Fury Road was better than the Mad Max game (which isn't hard to do), even if it also felt a bit long in the tooth at points.

Comment

• I kind of love keanu reeves

Comment

• Originally posted by jimykx View Post
                    I kind of love keanu reeves
                    He's pretty good.

Anyway, after my last post I also watched:

• American Psycho - Man... what? Such a messed up movie.

• Night Watch - I've seen this one before. Watched it again because I absolutely love the books that it's based off of. Sadly, the films aren't anywhere near as good as the books, but still very entertaining to watch.

• Day Watch - Sequel to Night Watch. I hadn't actually seen this one yet. It's kind of weird how much it deviated from the book of the same name. Same as with Night Watch, I greatly enjoyed the book more than the movie, but again, this was still quite entertaining.

Oh, and both Night Watch and Day Watch are Russian films and books. Full on subtitles, no English dubs for you.

Comment

• Originally posted by Hurley View Post
                      Shame on me, but I've just watched Star Wars. Yes, in 2013. Better late than never though
                      Frankly speaking, . My last film was "Crimson Peak", it's an American gothic romance film. I rate it 7/10
                      Last edited by Layla Demaine; 09-06-2016, 02:16 AM.

Comment

• I've downl.. I've seen American Pie: Beta House, which is F'ing hilarious. I've also seen Hitman and The Condemned, as well as the first half hour of American Gangster, but that to be honest, blew. vidmate app instasave.onl
                        Last edited by arora2deepak; 04-26-2021, 06:49 AM.

Comment

• In theaters, it was The Suicide Squad. At home, it was Iron Man 2.

Comment

• Dune.

I used to play a ton of Dune 2000 back in the day! I went with low expectations to the movie and ended up seriously loving it, to me it was everything that the Star wars sequels movies were not.
                            It also helped that the place I saw it in had an epic sound system, you could feel the bass rumbling of the ships and the sandworms !

Originally posted by jimykx View Post
                            I kind of love keanu reeves
                            Here it is, the proof I loved Keanu Reeves before he went over-mainstream. I can't say that nowadays because everybody and their fortnite kids just loves him now 😅

Comment

• Finished watching the Squid Game yesterday, and my impression is controversial. On the one hand, it is interesting to watch, the sixth episode is one of the most exciting and intense among all TV shows that have ever been. On the other hand, the ending is weak and the idea itself has been filmed many times, so it won't surprise you with its originality.

Comment

• I saw the last movie black fighter.

Comment

Working...
                                X