Oh say can u c a bunch of newbies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: Oh say can u c a bunch of newbies

lmao, the calling code on the phone number is wrong and I doubt any road in Hong Kong is called Morrison Hill. I love scam emails. I get online banking scams from Banks i'm not even with, lol.

Comment

Hong Kong used to belong to the British, so actually, it's likely that is the street name (if it exists)

Comment

I love these

Greetings,

I have interest of investing in your country as well as seek your services
        in a private and confidential matter. I am David Adom, currently Head of Corporate Affairs Department with a reputable bank here in Ghana.

I discovered a dormant account of Late Mr Andreas Schranner, since June 5th, 2000 in tune of US$12,500,000.00 (Twelve Million Five hundred Thousand Dollars only) without next of kin or beneficiary to it. I write to seek your indulgence and assistance in transferring this fund to your country through legal means.

I am proposing to make this transfer to a designated bank account of your
        choice in your country for investment. At the conclusion of this
        transaction, you will be given 30% of the total amount, 70% will be for me
        and my Bank colleagues who will help make this business a success.

Let me know if you can handle it.

Regards,

Mr. David Adom

Comment

Dear PayPal Valued Member,

We are contacting you to remind you that on 10 June 2008 our Account Review Team identified some unusual activity in your account.

In accordance with PayPal's User Agreement and Privacy Policy, and to ensure that your account has not been compromised yet, access to your account was limited.
          Your account access will remains limited until this issue has been resolved.

To secure your account and quickly restore full access on your account, we encourage you to log in and perform the steps necessary to restore your account access as soon as possible by clicking the link below:

Failure to verify and/or update your personal records, or if you choose to ignore our request, may result in further limitations or eventual account closure.

Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter. Please understand that this case intended to help protecting you and your account.
          We apologize for any inconvenience.

Sincerely,

PayPal, Inc.
          P.O. Box 45950
          Omaha, NE 68145

Lol, and if i mouseover the link, its somewhere completely different and not paypal.

Comment

ZOMG!!! CHRIS COCKER T-SHIRTS!!! get urs now! >.< the psychotic laugh at the beginning is the funniest part.. so after that u can stop it i guess.:laugh:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQOb_4VXGK4&feature=bz303[/media]

Comment

lol people with a different sexuality to mine don't really bother me... However i have had a few Homosexual guys give me there numbers and even one guy following me on the train and the city..that p*sses me off, But if they don't bother me all is well

Chris Crocker also has a video of him blinking.. with over 4 million views.

Comment

Hey, I won't tolerate any homophobia on this forum. If you want to share your anti-homo views, do so on a different forum because that sort of behaviour isn't welcome here.

Back on the subject at hand..
                [media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zBsxqQIu_5s[/media]

Comment

lol i don't understand why people hate him soo much, if u don't like him don't watch him..simple really.. Like i said in a previouse post, he has a short clip of him blinking and it has well over 4 million views with thousands of hate comments.. Makes no sense.

Comment

It has nothing to do with Chris* being gay.

:rofl:

Comment

Originally posted by RKO View Post
                      Hey, I won't tolerate any homophobia on this forum. If you want to share your anti-homo views, do so on a different forum because that sort of behaviour isn't welcome here.

Back on the subject at hand..
                      [media]http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=zBsxqQIu_5s[/media]
                      It has nothing to do with Chris* being gay.
                      He`s just an annoying *** c*** and nothing would be more satisfying than punching him in the face.
                      At first I though he`s some tool who is just acting crazy just to get views on youtube but when I saw that "How can you think about 9/11 when britney needs our support", which he deleted in a hurry, I realized he really is crazy.

Comment

Like everyone else that posts video logs on Youtube, they're all crazy.

Comment

Yeah, hes just an idiot. Thats 15 seconds of fame for him. I wonder if his stardom got flushed. He was supposed to have his own talkshow.

Originally posted by RKO View Post
                          Like everyone else that posts video logs on Youtube, they're all crazy.
                          Uhm, what?

Check out "boh3m3" videos.

Comment

Hey Its Fred!

Comment

Hey who turned out the lights?

Comment

Originally posted by Hellsent View Post
                                Hey who turned out the lights?