• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• signa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• 5t3v0
    replied
    Got bored today while being depressed about having to Search for a jobs that keep turning me down/are out of my (apparent) skill set I made a few Tacticool guns in PimpMyGun.

Can be found here if anyones interested: http://imgur.com/a/qfGQx

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied

And this one was almost lost forever. I had to dig deep to find it again:

Leave a comment:

• DunkinSPE
    replied
    Originally posted by Zips View Post
    I kind of wonder how much the minds of the brainwashed North Koreans would be blown if they saw how things really were outside their country.
    I imagine much like the first time a kid walks into Toys R Us.

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied
    Originally posted by Zips View Post
    I kind of wonder how much the minds of the brainwashed North Koreans would be blown if they saw how things really were outside their country.
    Yeah, I wonder that too as well as how brainwashed are they really? If that is really North Korean propaganda, wouldn't they think something didnt seem right for all those Americans to have guns, yet there is an army giving them foood? Why not shoot and kill to take the food? We kill children easily, why wouldnt we shoot at armies, we are so insane? Why hold the birds till Tuesday? Again, guns would shoot them because people are starving.

Also, this came to mind the most, if North Koreans are starving and there is so little, wouldn't they be thinking "Why are we helping America, our sworn enemy, when we are hungry here?"

Now of course even if the people are thinking that, they cant say it, but I would think propaganda like this would back-fire some.

But who knows, I know we are given specific agendas in our own news system and people eat it up as well.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Zipay
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied
    Today is Monday, which is double ration day in my part of the United States, which is also occupied by North Korean cameramen and armies! I received two cups of hot snow coffee and half a bird. It was yummy.

The snow is very cold, but no one cares because it is everywhere from Upper Michigan down to the border of Mexico in the south-most tip of Texas.

There are no more jobs, but thankfully, we still have our guns and the armies of North Korea to help get us through.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Zipay
    replied

Excuse me... as there is no more hot snow left to eat here, I must hunt all of these birds I hear outside my window, brb.

Leave a comment:

• stilla-killa
    replied

Leave a comment:

• jimykx
    replied

Leave a comment:

• stilla-killa
    replied
    KRISPY KREME!!!!

Leave a comment:

• 5t3v0
    replied
    Originally posted by CptainCrunch View Post
    Good try Stevo, but Chernobyl still exploded.
    Oh, no, I mean it wasn't the explosion that was the biggest killer in its case. It was more the after effects.

Yeah, wording fails me at the moment. I need to get out more.

Leave a comment:

• Shawn Zipay
    replied

Leave a comment:

• CptainCrunch
    replied
    Good try Stevo, but Chernobyl still exploded.

Leave a comment:

• 5t3v0
    replied
    Like when they are a nuclear reaction gone wrong, where the explosion doesn't kill as many but the radiation screws an entire location, namely chernobyl?

Though thats probably splitting hairs.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X