• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

YES! fuck yes!

Comment

indeed, saw it today

TAKE MY MONEY

Comment

Resume and cover letter submitted to a certain development studio. Here goes nothing!

Comment

Lemme guess, Valve?

Comment

That is entirely possible.

And in unrelated news: My S3 shipped today from Verizon!

Comment

Don't know where to put this, but if you're interested in a SSD at low price:

Comment

Holy SHIIIIIIZZZZ http://blogs.battlefield.com/2012/07...tchesgoinglive

Comment

Hacker Evolution is free for today

Comment

+rep for sharing that!
                    I don't think i will ever play this but who can say no to a free game xD

Edit: Apparently I have to "spread some rep" around before being able to give some to you again

Comment

I graduated, bitches! Working 60 hours a week between two jobs at the moment. I hate it. Especially my job giving me 40 hours a week and still paying me pennies after two years with the company. Oh well. In August/September I'm moving to Seattle proper and starting at UW Law (also my undergrad alma mater now). Ranked 20th in the country is good enough for me.

Gonna take out loans and just forget about working until I get my J.D. and a real paying job in 3 years. :awes:

Comment

Oh hi.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                          I graduated, bitches! Working 60 hours a week between two jobs at the moment. I hate it. Especially my job giving me 40 hours a week and still paying me pennies after two years with the company. Oh well. In August/September I'm moving to Seattle proper and starting at UW Law (also my undergrad alma mater now). Ranked 20th in the country is good enough for me.

Gonna take out loans and just forget about working until I get my J.D. and a real paying job in 3 years. :awes:
                          Gratz man!

Comment

Originally posted by jake_

Congratulations Jake. Good to hear things are going well.

Originally posted by solofowaffles
                            Oh hi.
                            Hello Solo.
                            Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                            Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Hai

Comment

Hey, Enigma's back for a bit. Everyone suddenly seems like they are coming back all of a sudden, or maybe they just stopped lurking for a bit.

Comment

Working...
                                X