Clear All

• Hey Dunkin! Good to see you again!

Comment

• Hey Dunkin!

Hope you're doing well.
      Twitter: @CptainCrunch
      Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

• ITS HEEERE!! OMG OMG OMG!! ITS LOOKING SO GREAT!! TAKE MUH MUHNEEEY!!

Now seriously, I wasn't so exited for something since GTA V which came out last week! And BFBC2 before that!!! GIMME

Comment

• This news Just IN!

Killing Floooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo oooooooooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr 22222222222222222222222222222222222222!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Rawrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr rrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That is all.....
          "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

• hahah, I knew you would be happy about that one! It's looking really good

Comment

• Hey Crunch, saw you were getting some PC parts. whatcha getting?
              "Crunch's First Officer"
              twitter: @signaprime

Comment

• I built my original gaming PC in October of 2010 and the last year I have been having issues with the motherboard remembering I have hard drives. Nothing serious, just a long delay in finding the drives and then it remembers and boots up. So I decided before something bad happens that I would replace the motherboard. Well, you cant just do that reliably with a 6 year old system so....

I have a new motherboard, processor, and RAM. And an SSD was on sale so I have a new drive.

Asus Z97-A motherboard
                Intel i7-4790K Processor
                16GB RAM Corsair 2133MHz somethingorother
                Samsung 850 EVO SSD 500GB

The drive was a splurge thing. I didn't really need it, but it was $90 off on Newegg and I was filling up the 256GB one I purchased a year ago, so its a nice upgrade and gives me breathing room. I dont like to get close to filling up my drives. I know a lot of people keep theirs in the red most the time.
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

• nice!

oh and for those windows updates, try using wsusoffline.

"Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

• E3 2015 section and navigation added to the site since we're about a month out and there's already been some E3 news. All E3 news will also be fed to the main page same as the other sections (BF, Valve, CoD) do.

Comment

• Started watching daredevil.

I sometimes think "this show is in the same universe as a billionaire in a powered suit, a technologically advanced god, and a talking Raccoon...?"

Comment

• You're going to want to watch this (it's free): http://store.steampowered.com/app/374570/

Trust me.

Comment

• awesome!
                          "Crunch's First Officer"

Comment

• It was freaking epic! Loved it!

Comment

• It begins:

Comment

• It's possible to make the upgrade to windows 10 already? didn't get any notification, thought it was only in July or something

Comment

Working...
                                X