The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Bitch slap has the absolutely worst story/graphics/acting ever, but it is still worth a watch...

Comment

Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
      You're still being banned.
      :O uh oh lol

Comment

WHERE IS MY BF3 VIDEO I WANT IT NOOOOW

Comment

i wish i could bodyboard this afternoon

Comment

Jonny

la gente está muy loca

VAT THE F*&%?!

Comment

guys can you help me out with a nice response to this?:

I do not like oysters, they make me think too much about men. A big shell on the outside, all soft inside, and the few times I can open, i can never find a pearl! "...

A girl posted this and i was trying to find a good reply to pick on her.
              I always have a lot of stuff to say but i'm normally very cold and frontal, so i'm counting on your help xD . any good answer is appreciated!!:icon_salute_blue:

Comment

Well, if you want to be mean and snappy you can reverse the joke on her.

"Yeah, that reminds me of women. They see what the oyster is and yet somehow expect something great without any effort put into it."

Or

"Yeah, pearls remind me of women; One little irritation the oyster has to put up with that covers up its flaws in a pretty coating."

Thats all I got for now. I need to post some news.

Crunch
                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Tell her there's a difference between a magic lamp and oyster. :P

Comment

Originally posted by Redink
                    :O uh oh lol
                    I'll give you until the hour right after the Battlefield 3 MP trailer is released.

Comment

thanks crunch and red! + rep to red, and + rep to crunch once i am able to do it again xD, if you are curious i can tell you what she answered once she does. and i ended up using the
                      "Yeah, that reminds me of women. They see what the oyster is and yet somehow expect something great without any effort put into it."
                      one. seemed the most appropriate

Comment

I think that should be enough time zips lol.

Oh and Jimy that is a better one, I think mine would get you punched lol.We

Comment

yeah, i thought so as well

Comment

Why is it that the off topic is the only section that gets changed.

Comment

Originally posted by Redink
                              Why is it that the off topic is the only section that gets changed.
                              Originally posted by [MyIS]Zips
                              The only thing CS related on the site is well, not much. All of the old URL's still direct to the site. It still has the TGN logo.

I'm not trying to bring CSN to the front again. The only way it is is because of the announcement of CS:GO. But we're more than just any singular game here. The only reason I feel sentiment towards CSN is because it's the site I started on. I've been with it for years now and I feel strongly towards it just as you guys feel strongly towards say Total BF. But I had to make concessions. CSN was essentially filed under Total Valve at my own decision, not anybody else's, after the TGN/CSN database merge.

I'm not offended, I'm just pointing out that there's a lot of hot games coming out and we'll hopefully try to continue to focus on all of them. I know how popular BF3 is going to be and I see there's a wiki plugin that Tim was messing around with. So perhaps we'll have more integration with that going forward to have relevant articles/how-to's/faq type stuff specific to BF3. You know, articles that detail the weapons, maps, etc like we used to have. I just don't have the resources (man power/man hours) to properly devote to such a thing as much as I would like to.

The CSN thing is only here because well... I honestly don't think I have any right to say why. Let's just say we're all lucky to have any site at all right now. There's a lot of stuff behind the scenes that people don't know about. There's stuff I don't know about or only found out about fairly recently as well.

I'll see if I can make some quick changes via the AdminCP to not say "CS-Nation" on the index or the header but I make no promises as my technical know-how just isn't up to snuff with a lack of sleep and with Gamescom already kicking off under our noses.
                              this might not be a direct answer to that but it might somehow help clearing it out

Comment

I thought Red's was better. I mean, what do you expect?

+Rep Red

Crunch
                                Twitter: @CptainCrunch
                                Battlelog/Origin: CptainCrunch

Comment

Working...
                                X