The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

There's an American Top Gear?!?!?!?! Why do they try and copy shows? Like Skins....

Comment

The Australian Top Gear is worse, i promise you...

Comment

^^ mind = blown

Comment

It's not really copying since in most cases, the producers are the same. For example, Ricky Gervais is an Exec Producer of The Office (US). They're just expanding the format of a successful show.

Comment

It is official. I now have my Class B CDL (Commercial Drivers Lisence) learners permit. Lord help us as i learn to drive a 40,000 lb. + juggernaut down the road.
            "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by DunkinSPE
              It is official. I now have my Class B CDL (Commercial Drivers Lisence) learners permit. Lord help us as i learn to drive a 40,000 lb. + juggernaut down the road.
              *insert divine-intervention-persona here* help us all.

Comment

Yay for wanting things i cant have

Comment

Originally posted by groundedzero
                  There's an American Top Gear?!?!?!?! Why do they try and copy shows? Like Skins....
                  Yep, American Top Gear. And it sucks. First episode was praising the Dodge Viper like there's no tomorrow, and they're not even funny.

The Office (US) on the other hand is actually good. I don't know about any other versions.

Comment

can someone please stop the world spinning. Its making it hard for me to sleep.

Comment

Brits copied American rock and roll music back in the 60's, but I don't see anyone complaining about the Beatles.

Comment

Originally posted by jake_
                        Brits copied American rock and roll music back in the 60's, but I don't see anyone complaining about the Beatles.
                        Okay?

Comment

Jake. You cannot deny that the we revolutionised rock music.

Comment

Originally posted by Numptie
                            can someone please stop the world spinning. Its making it hard for me to sleep.
                            Put one foot on the groud whilst lying in bed - trust me You're welcome.

Originally posted by jake_
                            Okay... The Beatles suck ass. Happy?
                            (I actually think they do... so yeah...)

Comment

The hell am I still doing up at almost 6:30AM?

Comment

I think North Korea is pretty fucked now...

Comment

Working...
                                X