Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by Chris_Redfield
    24 hour airsoft game tomorrow. Been working on the scenario and missions for the past 2 months so if it fails, Im going to come here and rage on OT.

Tripwired claymores, with peas as shrapnel and bigass firecrackers as explosives. Smoke grenades, signal rockets with parachutes, handgrenades, cord-detonated mines a´la insurgency style, an APC and two gasoline electricity generators to light up the whole forrest around the HQ. And on top of that, the area is an ex soviet military base where nukes warheads were held in the good old Cold War days.
    Sounds like crap TBH, stay in and fap, much more fun.

Comment

Originally posted by Numptie
      Sounds like crap TBH, stay in and fap, much more fun.
      I know! Why go outside and freeze if you could shoot at your desk!

Comment

Originally posted by Nefarious
        I highly, highly doubt he actually said that.
        The win might be a momumental surprise, but to act as if the decision was borderline stupid completely misses the constructive criticism others are putting forward. Lets not lose context.
        Well yeah, he didn't say it, but his generals and cabinet are requesting it.

Obama does have a massive task ahead of him, but ... don't find his policy nor his actions impressive.

Comment

Read latest breaking news, updates, and headlines. Ottawa Citizen offers information on latest national and international events & more.

:awes

Comment

24 hour airsoft game tomorrow. Been working on the scenario and missions for the past 2 months so if it fails, Im going to come here and rage on OT.

Tripwired claymores, with peas as shrapnel and bigass firecrackers as explosives. Smoke grenades, signal rockets with parachutes, handgrenades, cord-detonated mines a´la insurgency style, an APC and two gasoline electricity generators to light up the whole forrest around the HQ. And on top of that, the area is an ex soviet military base where nukes warheads were held in the good old Cold War days.
            That actually sounds amazing. Let us know how it goes/bring pix.

Comment

My firearms dealer is getting some of these in...

I want it soo badly

Comment

Originally posted by CrAzY eYeD cAt =^O.o^=
                My firearms dealer is getting some of these in...

I want it soo badly
                That rifle has definitely been made for the hunting of men. What would you do with it, sit in a building picking off women and kids doing their shopping or something?

Comment

Originally posted by Bisley_Bob
                  That rifle has definitely been made for the hunting of men. What would you do with it, sit in a building picking off women and kids doing their shopping or something?

Comment

make sure Punkbuster is streaming and then spam nades and prone I say!

Comment

Going to uni tomorow :wee:

Comment

Pixies were amazing... :awes

Comment

I played quidditch the other day. It sounded really lame until I went and got blasted so hard my cleats flew off. Later I dropped a girl, and didn't even feel bad about it.

I'm still sore for that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by BobTheJob
                            I played quidditch the other day. It sounded really lame until I went and got blasted so hard my cleats flew off. Later I dropped a girl, and didn't even feel bad about it.

I'm still sore for that ****.
                            Please don't tell me this is what you mean..

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LSxPFNny4A4[/media]

Comment

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2bqX0-ZlX9s[/media]

Comment

Steam is the ultimate destination for playing, discussing, and creating games.

:awes2

(for those that haven't played/heard of Painkiller)

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BK3OZTYQpwI[/media]

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8b5uxlLpX6E[/media]

Comment

Working...
                                X