• Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Originally posted by N2K View Post
    Surprise Buttsekz!!!
    DONT LET scinto see dat!

Comment

I could really go for a lapdance right about now.
      "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by DunkinSPE View Post
        I could really go for a lapdance right about now.
        Okay, for about $20 an hour.

Comment

he meant he wanted a lap dance by a guy cherni not a women

Comment

Originally posted by stephensolfo View Post
            he meant he wanted a lap dance by a guy cherni not a women
            There are women on these forums? *Gasp*
            "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

yeah cherni is one.

Comment

yeah cherni is one.
                Orly?

Comment

anyone know if the bf2 demo still has servers?

Comment

I wish I could do what I said I was doing in Stephen's sig....

Comment

anyone know if the bf2 demo still has servers?
                      yeah it has loads, i would have joined you but you diddnt stick around long enough

Comment

What the heck am I going to do with a Saturday off from work?

Comment

i love In Flames

Comment

If you live in an Igloo what does the outhouse look like?

Comment

hey mooby i was playing today!

Comment

Sorry ...n2k looked more cexy to play with

Comment

Working...
                                X