The "Random Thoughts" Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Re: The "Random Thoughts" Thread

I wasn't the one with the head down in the cockpit.

Comment

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

Comment

Sars. What a cool name.

Comment

i wonder if easydelta thinks my name is related to the disease

Comment

Hard to tell...

Comment

i wonder if easy delta is easy

Comment

i wonder if hawkers is hawt

Comment

I'm thinking that whoever pilots a BH in wake island right towards the PLA main base, without getting to a 400 meters altitude, deserves to be teamkilled.

Comment

Why do hot dogs come in packages of 10, but hotdog buns only come in packages of 8?
                    "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

you well theres akways 2 bad hot dogs in packages of 10 so ti works out great.

Comment

I like hotdogs with... SURPRISE BUTTer...

Gotcha, didn't I?

PunkBuster has kicked you for (19) hours for the following reason(s):

"Douchebag."

Comment

I got some beer. Anyone got any peanuts and some WD40?
                          "We're all very different people. We're not Watusi. We're not Spartans. We're Americans, with a capital 'A', huh? You know what that means? Do ya? That means that our forefathers were kicked out of every decent country in the world. We are the wretched refuse. We're the underdog. We're mutts! Here's proof: his nose is cold! But there's no animal that's more faithful, that's more loyal, more loveable than the mutt." -John Winger (Bill Murray) Stripes

Comment

Originally posted by DunkinSPE View Post
                            I got some beer. Anyone got any peanuts and some WD40?
                            I have nuts and WD 40, but I butstud the can open so I'll need some more. Any offerz?

Comment

Originally posted by EasyDelta
                              I have nuts and WD 40, but I butstud the can open so I'll need some more. Any offerz?
                              No but if you spill anymore beer I will have to butstud my foot off in yer @ss!

Comment

Orly?! ORLY?! I'll call the cops and have you butstud for illegal possession! Now what!

Comment

Working...
                                X